The Game

Hey guys this chapter is going to be short because I am starting to get really sick and I have lots of homework to do today. I have today off. But anyway enjoy 

Us girls got ready for the soccer game and then headed outside to the sidelines. Me and Hay were looking for our parents and noticed that they were sitting with Liam and Niall !! He knew I had a game but did not think he was going to show up. Well they are on their two year hiatus so they always have time for their own things. That concert was just one of their get togethers. I know that Niall in two weeks is going back to Ireland to be with his family. He told me that we have to hang out much as we can before he leaves. I don't think we are dating s=just hanging out because we really lke each other. But anyways back to the game, we started cheering as the guys came out for the start of the  game........ 

We ended up winning by twenty points. Our team is really good. Me and Hay went over to the boys and they asked if we wanted to go roller skating now. We said yeah and I asked Niall if he wanted ride with me and he said yeah Liam drove us here. So I said okay lets go. We left and headed to the roller skating place....... 

Hope you liked it. I promise tommorows chapter will be longer. I am just really busy today. Comment and vote please 

What's your favorite food ?