Home/School

I will update tommorow guys but heres what the next chapter is going to be. 

Hope you all like this chapter. I am really tired this morning so please don't mind if it is all kinds of boring or has mistakes. 

My alarm clock goes off at five thirty in the morning. I slowly get up and get into the shower. I have a bathroom in my room. I then get out and dry my hair then curl it since today is Friday which is game day for football which you americans call it soccer. I am on the Varsity Soccer Cheerleading team and so we have to wear our cheer uniforms and do our hair. I then get my makeup on and then get my cheer uniform on. Then I grab my bookbag, my purse, my cheer bag, and my phone and keys. On Fridays before school us cheerleaders go out to breakfast at the diner. I yell at my mom that I am leaving for breakfast then school. She says love you baby see you at the game tonight!! I then get in my orange ford focus and text Hay that I am heading to the diner. Then I start driving to the diner. I get to the diner and find that Hay and Jenna are already there at a table. I sit down and the waitress asks me what I want to drink and so I order a hot chocolate with extra whip cream. Then Hay tells Jenna about last night's concert and date. Jenna was like you go Grace!!! I just rolled my eyes and laughed. Then the last three cheer girls come in and sits with us. They are Hannah, Kari, and Bridget. They all order drinks then we ordered food. I ordered a ham and cheese omelet. We finally get our food and we quickly eat so we are not late for school. We all say goodbye and we all head to school......... 

Sorry its so short the next chapter tommorow is going to be about the game. I have school today so this chapter is short. I am in college so yeah... 

Whats your favorite movie 

Please comment and vote