Chapter 27: Seni Seviyorum

Song: A Thousand Years-Christina Perri

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

Mehmet:

"Her fiancé is such an ass! How can he do this to her! I want to use his face as a punching bag!" I was so angry! The only thoughts that came to my mind were violence and aggression. I saw Nadine crying, I couldn't see her that way. It's so wrong! And who'd know better how betrayal feels, other than the person who has actually experienced it. I felt so useless right now. I just wanted to see her smile again. I wanted to wipe away her tears. But I couldn't do anything to make her happy and every tear she shed, hurt me even more. This is so strange! She's the one who's hurt. She's the one who's crying. Why am I feeling her pain?

I drove her to my version of Paradise. No it wasn't a bar or a strip club. It was an isolated area in the middle of nowhere, between the provinces of Sindh and Balochistan. I came across this place the last time I visited Karachi, while searching for a place to set up my business. I came here in the morning though, so I couldn't appreciate the calmity of this place, until I visited it later at night. I realized it was the best place to let go off of every bad memory.

She didn't speak anything and neither did I force her to. I really wanted to help her, I wanted to console her. But I was helpless. But she finally spoke. She said I've won. As much as I'd love to hear it, I didn't. Considering the circumstances. I gave her some physical consolation. And she complimented my eyes. I could feel the blood rush to my face. I leaned in for a kiss but she wasn't ready. I understand why, though.

She wished she found this place earlier, so that she wouldn't have to come to Istanbul. Why would she say that? If it wasn't for this, we would have never met! And I would've never forgiven myself for not trying harder to find her. She gave me the reason as to why she said, what she said.

"I was molested. By my supervising Doctor." She said with tears in her eyes. "I wanted to run away. But I couldn't just leave my parents. So I carefully planned my escape. A literal escape."

"Oh!" I gasped. I took her in my arms as I ran my fingers through her hair, she didn't mind it. "Everything's going to be alright, my dear." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"You know, you're the first person I've told this to. Neither my parents, nor Nimra                             

 know about this."

"Oh." I replied quite surprised. She trusted me enough to let out her secret.

"Yeah. Although I don't know why I'm telling you all this." She said.

"Maybe because you trust me?" I asked sheepishly.

"Maybe."

"Princess," I said as I looked towards her, "I will never break your trust." I replied with a more serious tone and she looked up to me. "I would never let you go through all the pain Saif, or your ex, for that matter, let you go through. I've been through a similar phase. A cheating father, a bitchy girlfriend, a backstabbing best friend. I'd nev--"

I was interrupted mid way through my sentence by her kiss. She kissed me, passionately. I could feel my face turn a deep shade of red. I felt a really warm sensation. At first I did not know what was going on, but then I kissed her back.

"Seni seviyorum Mehmet (I love you Mehmet)." She said as she kissed me, again.

"Bende seni çok seviyorum prensesim (I love you too, my princess)." I said as I lay her down on the ground. "I love you with all my heart and soul." I said as I started kissing her from her neck down. She didn't disapprove. I looked into her eyes before I kissed her once more, but then I immediately pulled away.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I cannot. Not today." I responded.

"What do you mean?" She asked, very confused.

"I don't want you to regret this later on, I want our first to be special. Furthermore, I surely don't want to be your rebound."

"Do you really think I'm using you as my rebound?" She asked rather offended.

"No. I just want you to be a hundred percent sure before we go that far." I replied.

"I freaking confessed my love for you!" She yelled. "I never even did that to Saif!"

"I know you did. And I confessed mine for you too. And believe me when I say that I've never confessed my love to anyone, not even my cheating girlfriend. But I don't want you to regret it, later on. It doesn't feel right, right now. I don't want to take advantage of you." I tried to reason out with her.

"Very well then." She replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Aye girl. Don't act like that." I replied with a firm tone. "I can make love to you right now too, you've no idea how difficult it was to pull away after being so aroused. But you know it, and I know it that it isn't right."

"Yeah you're right. It seems fair. Let's go home. I'll drop you off at your hotel." She offered.

"Girl, its fine. I'll go on my own." I insisted.

"Shut up. This is the least I can do for you." She ordered.

"Okay ma'am!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"That's more like it." She winked. "Now give me the keys."

We made our way to the car. I held the door for her and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Wow Mehmet. You're such a gentleman." She smiled.

Her smile is so beautiful!

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

"Shouldn't I come up to your room." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"Not today, my love." I politely refused.

"Haha. Kidding." She stepped out of the car to give me a hug. "Thank you for everything today, my love. I love you."

My heart started beating at the rate of 150 per minute. I'm pretty sure she could hear it too. "I love you too, my girl, more than everything and everyone." I said as I kissed her on her forehead and said goodbye. She waited till the lights of my room didn't switch on, confirming I was in my room, and I didn't wave my hand from my window. Silly girl. My silly girl. I laughed.

Woah! What a day!