Taking back our home

Warning, chapter may get slightly graphic.

Chapter 8.

Skylar's POV.

I walked up to Horace, smiling.

"Hey Horace, can you do us a favor?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"We need you to watch Ryder, Jacob and Isabella for a little while."

"Oh, Skylar, I'm very busy, and-"

"I'll pay you forty bucks."

"And I would love to watch them!" He smiled as I went back to my team, saying. 

"He's on board. Now let's go."

They nodded as Kaz put down Isabella, making her cry.

"We'll come back. We have to go though." I told them as Bree ran to the penthouse, the rest of us flying before we were on the terrace. 

We walked inside before Kaz yelled.

"Come on out, Sel!" 

"Kaz, we were kind of going for a element of surprise." I rolled my eyes as no one showed up.

"Where is she?" Bree demanded.

"Maybe she's on vacation. Hawaii is great this time of year." Oliver told us as I saw Bree roll her eyes before we saw come down in her usual outfit.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't The Elite Force. I thought you had left since this place is swarming with government agents."

"We probably would've, but you have my brother." Bree told her, stepping closer. "And that's something I will never let you have." 

"Then you have a problem, Breanna. Cause he's mine." She told her.

Then Bree used her super speed to knock Sel over and pin her to the wall, yelling.

"Where is he?!"

Sel smirked as she geo leaped out of Bree's grip and shoved Skylar, Kaz and Oliver over with her. But before they could move, she had formed a cage over them.

"You thought it was gonna be easy to defeat me, didn't you? Well, I got news for your, girlie." She said, walking over to Bree. "I'm unstoppable."

Third person POV.

Horace was chasing Ryder, who was flying through the air.

"Ryder, get back down here now!"

Then, to make matters worse, Isabella started flying as well.

"Stop it, both of you!" He yelled as he grabbed Ryder's middle and put him in the crib with Jacob. 

And now to get Isabella.

Bree's POV.

The team was sitting down in the cage quietly when I heard a scream, making me start sobbing and Kaz slid over to me.

"Bree?"

"C-can you hear him? H-he's probably scared for his life..." I whimpered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"We'll save him." He told me, making me cry harder.

"H-how?! H-he's my brother and I-I've failed him. I-I've failed y-you guys." 

"You didn't fail us, Bree." Skylar told me, as I sighed

"Really?"

"Bree, you know that this isn't your fault at all. It's Sel's." 

I nodded as Oliver asked.

"Do you think we can get out of here?"

"The cage blocks super powers and bionics, and we would need a combination to unlock the cage." Skylar explained as we saw Britney roll over to us.

"Hey Britney." I smiled before I saw her messing with something on the bottom of the cage before she started sucking her thumb.

Kaz cautiously pushed the door, only for it to swing open, then Skylar picked up the cage from the outside with her super strength.

"We're out." He whispered as I picked up Britney.

"You're a genius. Just like your daddy." I smiled as I snuggled her tightly before putting her down and we slowly went up to the room the screams were coming from a few minutes ago.

Then Oliver knocked on the door, making me grab his arm as we heard Sel demand.

"Who is it?!"

"Room service!" Oliver replied as I rolled my eyes before she opened the door and got in a fighting position.

"How'd you get out?!" She demanded as Skylar put her in the cage.

"That's for us to know, and for you to find out." She explained as she told us.

"I'm gonna speed this to the police station. Kaz, Oliver, find out if he's ok." Skylar told us before she ran out the door.

Kaz and Oliver walked into the room and were about to close the door when I stopped it.

"Bree, it's not pretty in here. Go get the kids." Oliver told me as I shook my head. 

"Just let me see him."

"Bree, I wouldn't, he's unconscious and-"

But before my fiancee could finish, I pushed past them to see that my brother had nothing on and was breathing hard with a pained look on his face. I kissed his forehead, whispering.

"I'm sorry I failed you."

Before Kaz and Oliver pushed me out and closed the door. Skylar came shortly after as we both sped back to Mighty Med to get our babies, only to see that they were all napping.

"Thanks so much, Horace." She smiled as she handed him the money as he walked out, yelling.

"I hate babysitting!"

Review responses!

LabRatFlutieKat: Oh boy....poor, poor Chasey...

Aliqueen16: They did! Sorry I didn't

Will Chase be ok? What about the government agents? Will the others be taken away?

Over and out.

Susz13.