Chapter Twenty-Two

y'all SWS was so great omg , i have pics & vids on my insta's - chxerryblxssom & mikaylaptv (my personal) and I posted on my Twitter. I'm so shook I met Nick and he handed me his pick habddh

you can read now

-

"Vic! It's nice to see you." Alysha smiles, bringing me into her small embrace. "It's nice to see you to, thank you for doing this." I smile, letting her into my house.

Jackson looks up, letting out a loud screech of happiness. Alysha swoops him up into her arms, kissing all over his face. "It's no problem I love your kids." She coos, rubbing her nose against Jackson's.

If Kellin was here his face would be red at what she says, instead I smile happily. "Kellin should be here soon, he's gonna drop off Copeland and pick me up."

She nods, Mike coming up the stairs. "There she is." He smiles, coming towards Alysha. They embrace and I turn away, searching the street to see if Kellin was here or not. I've never been driven by Kellin, it was always me to drive.

My thoughts dissipate as Kellin's car comes down the street. "He's here." I say, fixing my shirt and opening the door.

Copeland lets out a squeal as she sees me, running up the steps and into my arms. "Vic!" She squeals, hugging me tightly. "Cope!" I say with just as much enthusiasm.

Kellin smiles, coming up the stairs. "Thanks so much for this you guys." Kellin says, Alysha smiling. "No problem, I love babysitting." She exclaims, Jackson standing and using the couch as support.

"She had a small nap a couple hours ago and she ate already so you can give her a sippy cup and she'll be fine." Kellin explains, Copeland walking over to Jackson.

"Hello baby." She says, patting his head. Brutus skids into the room at Copeland's voice.

"Puppy!" She squeals, falling to her knees and pulling the dog into her lap. Kellin smiles, turning to me. "Ready?" He asks, earning a nod from me.

"Come give me a hug Cope I'm leaving." He says, Copeland standing away from the puppy reluctantly. They hug, Kellin pressing a kiss to her head. "I love you and I'll see you in a few hours."

She nods, going back to Brutus. "Thanks again." I say, following Kellin to his car. He smiles at me as I get into the passenger seat, making sure my phone is in my pocket.

"It feels like forever since court." I say, Kellin nodding as we pull out of my driveway. "Yeah, even though in reality it's been a week or so."

I watch him as he concentrates on the road, hand going to tuck hair behind his ear. He looks over at me, face flushing as he notices me staring. "What?" He asks softly, eyes flickering to the road.

"Nothin'." I smile, noticing his blush deepen. "Stop staring." He whines, correctly using his blinker as we turn. "Why? I haven't seen you in awhile, I'm admiring."

He lets out an embarrassed laugh, ignoring my comment. I was blatantly flirting, smiling proudly at the reaction I got from him.

The ride consists of flushed cheeks and nonchalant flirts, the roads not as busy as usual.

His apartment is the perfect size for him and Copeland. There's a small hallway that leads to a couple doors, probably rooms and closets. He has one bathroom that's located next to the small kitchen area.

I notice the framed paintings on the walls, some of them done by a child, who I assume is Copeland, and some by an adult, who I assume is Kellin. "Sorry if it's messy." He says, rushing around the room to pick up Copeland's shoes.