Chapter 6 - Too close for comfort

Mynx
I watched as the pet cries while the boys dance and try to encourage her to dance as well. Humans. I remained at the bar, drinking to my hearts content.

A young man, a little bit older than I was walked over to me. He had green eyes, blondish hair and a cute smile. "Well hello there hottie." he says and I raise and eyebrow. Ignoring him I go back to my drink. "My names Seth." he says stepping even closer and I continue to ignore him. I didn't want to deal with this. I stood up and walk out of the bar.

I get outside, thinking id finally escaped Seth but I realised I was wrong. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and lips began trailing kisses up my neck. "You're delicious." he says as he continues kissing me.

"Let me go." I said my voice calm , demanding and level."You have no right to refuse me little girl. My dads in the kings guard, you should show me some respect." he says and I smirk. "Well in that case." I said and snap his right hand, breaking his fingers and dislocating his wrist.

He howled in pain. "What the hell!" He growled through clenched teeth. I turn and he's on his knees holding his hand. I smile at the sight. I bend down and look right at him.

"Your dads in the kings guard, whoopdy do, my dad is the king." I said and flash my eyes red with a small shade of purple. Only royal people have shades of purple so at least there was proof there. The boy bowed his head, the stench of fear flowing off of him in tidal waved.

"Princess Mynx...please forgive me." he begs and I laugh and pat his head, "now that's better. Get out of my sight before I feed you to my lovely little puppies." I said implying that I'll send him to the hell hounds.

I've never seen someone get up and run so fast. It was hilarious. Jace, Ace and their little slut came out of the bar. "We thought we heard screaming." Jace says. "Figured you were involved little sister." Ace says smiling at me.

I smirk at them, "he had it coming." I said and explained the story. As the story came to an end, my brothers and I laughed. "How is that funny!" The human yells and I snap my head in her direction.
"Do you mind pet." I said hissing the the word pet.

"I'm trying to have a conversation with my brothers." I said and she looked down at her feet. "Nah sis lets see what she has to say." Jace says and I growl. "...how is someone else's misery happy to you?" She hesitantly asks and I smile.

"Think of it this way, its not like you want us three to be happy do you? You'd be quiet happy if we burnt to death in a volcano or something." I said and she didn't deny it. "Well I'm going home." I said and Jace and Ace linked arms with the human. "We'll come to." they said and I nodded.

The walk back home was filled with kicking empty alcohol bottles and jumping up and down walls. Having all this speed, agility strength and eternal life can be fun sometimes.

The little human stayed silent the whole way, jumping every time something moved. Maybe I should teach her to toughen up. When we got back home, the boys said the human can have a shower or whatever while us three just sat down and had a few drinks.

I knew them. They'd probably walk in the minute she turned the shower on. Boys. We all slumped on the couch in Jace's room. He offered to help the human with the shower but she quickly declined and ran into the bathroom shutting him out.

How rude. "So whatcha think of her little sister?" Ace asks and I put my feet up on the couch, having my knees against the back and my feet near my butt. "I think she's rude, arrogant and thinks she entitled, but I think she'll get in line. Just better not let dad find out." I tell them and they laugh, "he'd kill us for taking a human here without his permission." Jace says and I nod, "good thing he's rarely ever here. Being president in the human world requires a lot of attention." I said and we all laughed.

"MYNX!" A voice yelled in my head making me bring my hands to the side of my head and wince in pain. "Is it dad?" Ace asked as he rested his hand on my back.

I nod my head. "DID YOU ATTACK ONE OF MY GUARDS SONS!" My father yelled. Yes but..." I was cut off by his ragr filled voice,  "NO EXCUSES. YOU WILL COME AND SEE ME NOW!" He yelled and fear spread through me. "Yes father." I said and he left. "I'll be back soon boys. Probably not in one piece."

Ziya
I stood in the shower naked and stared at the wall. I was empty. I had nothing left. I jumped when a door slammed closed. My queue to get out. I wrapped a black towel around my body and looked in the mirror. Least I look a bit like myself. Clean. But that won't really last long.

Whatever the twins have planned in those disgusting minds I will feel impure. Gross. Rubbing away the tears that fell I looked around the bathroom for some clothes.

Damn. What do I do? No way am I going out there. I can't just walk naked. And I'm no way wearing that stupid outfit. I miss my comfy oversized shirts. I miss mum, dad and Crissy.

Oh Crissy. I hope she didn't get into this mess. She did act really weird after I felt those weird feelings. Shaking my head I tighten the towel and touched the door knob. Gulping away the fear I opened the door.

As usual the boys were being lazy. I blushed when they turned to be. "I...I don't have clothes..." I said and looked away in embarrassment. They chuckled. "Just stay in that." Ace said grinning. No way! Jace stood and took his shirt off. He handed me it. "Wear it." I ran back to the bathroom and quickly put on my underwear and the oversized shirt.

I went back out and stood in the middle of the room. I didn't know what to do. Id usually call Crissy or eat. My stomach rumbled. The boys heard it. "Sit next to us pet." Jace said patting the middle of them. I shook my head no. I didn't get time to walk cause I was being pushed in the middle of them.

I stiffened when they put their hands on my thighs. "Stop." I said. They didn't. Jace rubbed small circles with his thumbs. I shivered. "Let's get to know you pet." Ace said smirking. I looked between them.

They had big smirks on their faces. "Ace. We kinda already know about her. Rember— ah that blonde chick Cristy? She told us." Cristy. Crissy! Oh my God.

I went frigid in their hold. "What did you do to her?!" I snapped. Jace squeezed my thigh making me yelp. "Don't use that tone with us pet." He said. I looked at my feet. He didn't answer my question. I'm just hoping Crissy is okay. A knock on the door made me look up.

Ace got up and answered it. The smell of food came into the air. But this food looked different. I think I'm going to be sick. Jace grinned when I paled. "Its okay pet. I'm not hungry just yet." He said and traced my racing pulse. Not yet.