Epilogue

Ziya

Five years layer

I hovered in the corner watching the boys play video games. Jace and Ace have changed since that... Day. The day Seth killed me. Seth hasn't been seen alive since. Jace tortured him.

"Damn man, stop shooting me!" Yelled Ace. The seriousness was covering his face. The game blacked out and Jace stood. He walked away with tears brimming his eyes. But never let them drop. I wanted to kiss and hug him so bad, but I was ghost, he couldn't see me. Except Mynx and Lycan. Mynx had originally put a spell on my sprit to keep me between the underworld and the living. I'm a ghost.

I walked away from Ace and found Mynx mixing and concentrating hard. She promised to bring me back from the "dead" and into my human body. "Mynx." I said making her look up. She smiled. "I think I have it. I just need some of your blood." She said. I smiled at her. "That's great." Mynx got up and walked around me. But half her body went through mine. She shivered. "Sorry." I mutter. Mynx just shook her head and smiled.

After grabbing something she dropped it in the mix and looked at me. "I just have to say a simple spell and your back." She said I nodded. "Will I be human or what?" I asked her. She looked away. "You will be like us. Demons." Well look on the bright side Ziya, your going to be alive.

Mynx did a spell and half way through it Lycan walked in. I knew he could feel me in here. "Hi Ziya." He said looking around the room. I felt tingly all over. Mynx suddenly stopped and looked at me. So did Lycan. I looked at him. "Can you see me?" I asked him. He gaped and nodded very slowly. "Your... Back." Mynx whispered. I grinned and ran to her. "You did it!" I yelled. She hugged me. "I know I'm amazing." I laughed rubbing away the tears. I could imagine the twins faces.

"Jace! I need to see Jace. Where is he?" I asked Lycan. He smiled. "In his room." I looked at Mynx. She nodded.

I walked out of the room and up to the stairs. I don't knock when I get to his door. I walked in and found Jace facing the window. I close the door and Jace turned. Once he saw me he gaped. "This isn't real." He whispered. I smiled and stepped closer. "Hey baby. Its all real. I'm real." I said softly. I got close enough and touched his cheek. He sighed and leaned in. While his eyes were closed I kissed him. Five years of being separated. He pulled away and frowned. "How are you back?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"Mynx has been working on a spell. I came back as a demon. Like you." He smiled but it left. "I did some horrible stuff Ziya." I smiled softly. "And I forgive you for what you did to those girls." I said. His face snapped up. "How did you know about that?"

"I have been a ghost for 5 years. Watching you guys." Before I should say anything else Ace bangs open the door with Lycan and Mynx following. "Ziya!" He yelled and ran into me, wrapping his arms around me the minute he made contact. Im finally home.