Chapter 9 - Date of the Dead

Ziya
The twins decided to stop and I sat on the couch with my head leaning on Aces shoulder. I felt numb from all the bites. "I've never had human that tastes so good." Jace muttered.

I didn't smile cause my brain came back to me. Back to normal. Why the hell did I let them me bite me? Oh well fuck, my body hates me. It had to let them. "But you did enjoy it." My subconscious whispered. Maybe.

Maybe not. Oh hell take me, I did enjoy it. It was amazing. Even if it was from the twins. "I agree. Better than animal." Ace whispered. The incoming footsteps in the hallway came crashing in the room.

Mynx was breathing heavily with concern on her face. The boys stood and walked over to her. They sat her down and she rubbed her face. "He knows." She said once she looked up.

The boys shared a look. "What? Who knows what?" Ace asked her. She sighed and pointed at me. "Father knows of the human. Bloody Seth screamed it. He smelt human on me." I raised a brow but noticed this wasn't good. "What!" Jace yelled. I jumped at his voice. "You guys, this is bad. If he finds her, she's dead along with us." Mynx said. I gulped.

This isn't good, not good at all. I stood up feeling the rage in me. "This wouldn't of happened if you didn't buy me!" I yelled. Ace grabbed my arm.

He squeezed and was about to say something but Jace cut him off with a smirk. "Well your the one that walked to that posh place you call a school while we were hunting. Your pretty scent and looks caged us." I stood frozen.

They watched me. It was them, the feeling every time I wasn't looking. "You stalked me?" I asked. Jace stepped forward. "Of course. We used your best friend to know all your little dirty secrets." What! Crissy!

That's asshole! But what secrets did she tell? "We know that you accendently killed your little sister Elizabeth." Ace whispered in my ear. I froze. She told him that. My head started to go fuzzy. A tear rolled down my face. "It was an accident." I whispered.

Flashback

I laughed when with Eli in the café. "Okay, okay that's enough. You proved your point." I said waving a hand at her. "Hey! I told you, you suck at flirting." She said and sipped her iced tea. I shook my head and smiled. "What ever. Should get going. Mum wants us home remember." I said and left some cash on the table. We walked down the road and was about to walk across the road. The car looked far away. I took Elis hand and walked. "Zi hurry." Eli complained. I smiled. "Don't worry." I said. I stepped on the other side and was gonna pull her to me when the car came at full speed. I screamed when I heard the thumb of Elis body.

I melted to the ground and sobbed. I didn't stop. "I'm sorry Eli." I whispered.

Mynx
Freaking human. We didn't have time for this. "Pick up your bitch and let's go, we have to get out of here before..." Too late. A loud banging came from the door. "OPEN UP! BY ORDER OF THE KING!" Seth yelled. Shit! Were screwed.

The door flew open and a dozen guards ran in, blades drawn. My brothers and I surrounded the human who was still sobbing on the floor. "Hand her over Mynx." Seth demands and I step forward, "if you're taking her to my father I'm coming too." I said stepping forwards.

The twins did the same, coming up to stand by my side. "Great. He can kill you all at the same time." Seth says as she walls over to me. He goes to put chains on me but I pushed him back.

"Were coming willingly Seth. Stop being a kinky controlling bastard would you." I said before walking off. The twins grabbed Ziya and pulled her up. Is she seriously still crying? Freaking hell love, you could possibly die right now. "MYNX!" My father yelled and I feel to the floor grasping my head.

Fires burned in my mind as he yelled at me. I felt Ace's presence as I hand fell on my hand and my back. "Is it father again?" He asks. "Yes." I whimper. Father may not have been yelling but he was sending flames of pain blazing through my head.

"We dont have time for this." I heard someone say. The normal stone floor disappeared and the white tiles of my fathers office appeared. "Oh good you're here." I heard my fathers voice and fear spread through me. "Father please allow us to explain." I begged.

He used magic to send me back, pinning me to the wall, "I wish not to hear your excuses Mynx Flame." He says and I close my eyes. "Jace. Ace. How lovely to see you again." he says and the boys bow their head. "Father please pardon us. And our sister. She knew nothing of our idea." Jace says and my father just stood there.

Not that I wanted them hurt but, da fuck!? "Is this the human." he asks pointing to Ziya who had finally stopped the waterworks.

She was now standing next to Seth, staring at the floor, her body shaking and her teeth chattering. "Bring her to me." he orders and Seth pushes her over to my father.

She tried fighting as my father starred down at her. I hear her wince in pain as my fathers grip tightens. "Behave human." he orders. I tried struggling against the wall but I couldn't do anything.

I was useless. "Seth." my father says drawing all of our attention to him. "Yes my lord." he says bowing. "How would you and your friends, like a personal human slave?" He asks and I look at the twins who just stood up.

"But father..."Ace began but he couldn't finish because my father sent both of my brother flying towards each other. Both boys clash heads and fall to the floor. "NO!" I yell for fear of my brothers. I notice Seth walking  towards the human.

I growl. I looked over at my brothers. "You'll keep your pet." I whispered. I used the last of my magic to teleport the human, grab her then teleport to the human realm. I cough up blood.

Great. Stupid magic. The human looks at me as I fall to the floor. "W...why did you save me?" She asks and I force myself to stand. "You belong to my brothers. Not Seth." I said.  I bit into my wrist and drew symbols with my blood. "What are you doing?" She asks again.

I fall to the floor. "WHO ARE YOU!" I hear Ziya yell as my eyes close. I hear Lycans voice and then him grunt in pain. A warm liquid passes my lips as I drift into darkness