Chapter 21 - The True Issues

Jace
I watched Mynx grab herbs and things from the kitchen cupboards and begin mixing it all into a mortar and pestel and start crushing it all up. She uses some magic and gets a drop of my blood so the spell knows what it needs to unbind. She places the contents in a cup and uses magic to liquefy the herbs. She passes me the cup. "Give this to her" she demands and I roll my eyes, "you know you're our baby sister right? We're supposed to tell you what to do" I said as I headed upstairs. I knocked on the door and didnt wait for a reply before I entered. Ziya was curled up on the bed in only short shorts and her bra. "Why did you change?" I asked staring at her perfect body. Her curves were in all the right places and she was just the right size that I could hold her. "Im burning up" she mutters and it sounded as though she was in pain. I walk over to her trying to ignore what she was wearing and the urge to make her mine completly. I sit down on the bed and pass her the cup. "Here drink. It will help" I tell her hoping Mynx's mix and mash of random herbs works. Then again shes always been good with medicine. She used to dream of being a doctor. Leaving hell and helping humans instead of being the cause of their nightmares. Ziya finishes the drink and from the look on her face id say it tastes horrible. I grab the cup and put it on the bed side table. Just as I turn back to face her, she grabs me and kisses me. She tasted like honey and sugar. I placed my hands on her waist as she pushes me down and straddles my waist. The kiss intensifies as I push my tongue into her mouth. Wait a second, I'm the dominant one I think as I roll us over so my body is on top of hers but I'm not crushing her. My hands slide over her thigh and I feel my fangs lengthen as I trail kisses down her neck. I hear her pulse rise and her body jolt as my fangs pierce her neck and blood comes pouring into my mouth. Her sweet taste was exhilarating and I only wanted more. I hear her moan as my fangs push deeper and her blood flows out. Pure pleasure came to both of us. I retract my fangs and stare deep into her eyes. I felt that same feeling again. I felt my heart race, my blood heat up and the feeling ive never felt before. The feeling to just hold her in my arms. I stand up and she does the same. She grabs my shirt, pulls me close and kisses me again. The herbs must be making her all coo coo. I pull away and hold her away from me. "Whats wrong?" She asks licking her lips. "You're not ready. I wont take advantage of your situation" I tell her and push her into the bathroom. "Have a bath....cool down" I tell her as I close the door and ignore the feeling to join her. This girl is driving me crazy.

Mynx
I slumped on the couch next to Lycan as Ace stormed out of the house bitching about needing air or something. "Well this reminds me of summer camp " he says and I laugh. "Yes it does" I reply still giggling. Lycan could always make me feel better. "So you really wanna spend the rest of your life on the run and well,  we live forever" Lycan asks and I think for a second before realising how much fun it would be. I could travel the world, see different things. Id finally be free. "Hell yes" I replied to Lycans earlier comment just as I hear the front door open. Ace being back so soon from a rant seems a bit off. Seth and a girl walks in and stares at me. "Ahh there you are" Seth says and Lycan and I jump up. Lycan pushes me behind him protectively and draws a small knife. "What are you doing here!" Lycan yells and Seth glares at him, "siding with a traitor isnt smart Mynx" Seth hisses and I hear footsteps stomp down the stairs. "What the hell is....Crissie?" Jace says. "You know this girl" I ask as she stares at him with Lust. "Yeah....shes the one who gave us the information on Ziya" he says and I growl and turn to glare at the girl. "I know we have power...but I hate people who rat out their friends"