Chapter 17 - Secrets

Mynx
I dig through the draws Jace and Ace had given her when she stayed with us. "Lycan have you found anything?" I asked. "Nope" he replies. I growl and then notice a small book. it had a photo of Ziya and her family on it. What are the chances? I thought as I  opened the book. Turns out it wasnt a scrapbook, it was Ziyas diary. "Lycan I found it!" I called to him as I sat on the bed. He walked over and sat beside me flipping through pages. The first few pages were just her bitching about how it wasnt fair and whatever else but six pages in and we found what she wanted to show us.

Its been seven days since I was taken and ive gotten to know the family a little. Mynx is damaged even if she wont admit it, Ace has way to much pride but that masks pain and Jace...well Jace I didn't need to figure out on my own. He told me everything. He thought that by teaching me about demons id feel happy but he doesnt know that I already knew. My great grandfather was a hunter...the hunter who killed Mynx's mother. My father hated that he had taken a mother from her child and left the child alone so we  ran. I was only three at the time and I dont remember much but it all clicked when Jace told me about Mynxs mother. I wanted to talk to her about it and apolgies for my grandfathers actions but she hates me enough.

I was shaking. Absolutely shocked. Her grandfather killed my mother. If hes still alive I'll tear his throat out. "Mynx." Lycan says and grabs my hand. "were getting her out of here. I need answers. A way to find her grandfather and kill him like he did my mother." I told him. "Good so whats the plan?" Jace asks as he enteres the room with Ace. We all sit down together and discuss a plan.

"I have an idea" Ace says and all our attention turns to him. "How about Mynx you go in and distract Seth and then snap his little neck when you get close?" Ace says and I throw a pen at him. "Yeah and how would I distract him?" I ask and all the boys look at me weird. "Oh hell no!" I growl and Ace laughs. "Actually that wasnt a bad idea. Tell him you want to be alone with him without the human and then either he'll make her leave or it'll give you a chance to gank him." Jace says and I sigh. "Why does it always have to be me?" I ask rhetorically. "Cause you're our little slut" Lycan says jokingly. I glared at him. "Lets just get this over with."