Chapter 7 - Daddy Issues

Mynx
I did all I could to delay going to my father. I never liked going to see him. Everything was always my fault with him. I finally made myself to his building. It was the biggest building in the entire town.

Walking around the human realm was weird. I hadn't been here in so long. I made my way inside the building and headed to the elevator. No one stopped me. They all knew me.

Mostly everyone in this tower was either demon or human slaves. I stood in the elevator and waited until the ding came signaling that I was on the 70th floor. I walked out of the elevator and through the glass doors leading to my fathers office.

I entered while he was sitting quietly typing at his desk. I didnt sit down on one of his comfy chairs, I didnt say a word, I just stood there. Hes hands stop running over his keyboard but he continues to stare at the screen. "Mynx." he says and I get on my knees and bow my head, "father." I tell him and I hear his chair move.

I knew he stood up and was walking over to my way. I see his polished dress shoes as I keep my head bowed, "Now, why did you hit Seth?" He asked. "I had good reason father I.." I was cut off with a kick to the face. I fly back and smash through the glass doors, ending up in my back. "I'll ask again. Why did you hit the boy." he asks again and I sigh.

"He thought he was above me and he thought that he had the right to touch me and try to take advantage of me." I said and he sighed. "My daughter." he says as he kneels down and stared at me.

"You will make it up to my top guards son. However he wishes  do you understand?" He says and I bow my head. "Yes father." I said. "Now before you leave." he says and begins punching me. "DONT YOU EVER DISGRACE ME AGAIN!" He growls as he retracts his claws and scratches at my body.

His claws dig through flesh and muscle and I howl in pain. He stands up, blood dripping his suit and hands. "Now get out of my sight." he demands. I force myself to stand and use all the magic I have left to bring me back to my brothers.

I collapse at their door. I grab the handle and pull myself up. I open the door just as I see the twins lengthen their fangs and go for the humans neck.

She was shaking and crying, begging them to stop "Guys..." I force out and draw both the boys attention away from the human. They run over to me and Ace catches me as I fall. "Mynx...father did this didn't he?" Jace asks just as the human stands up. "She probably deserved it." I heard the human whisper. Ace run over to her and pinned her to wall by her throat. "YOU WILL NOT SAY THAT ABOUT  OUR SISTER!" he yells before throwing her to the floor.

She coughs for air as Ace stares down at her. "Get out of our sight, we will find you and continue later." he says. The human quickly stands up and runs out of the room. I black out just a Ace rushes back over to me.

Ace
I instruct Jace to help me lift her. We carry her to the bed and I run into the bathroom. I pull out the iron and run back to Mynx. "Hope this works." I muttered. "Hold her Jace." I said.

Jace held her down and I burned the iron so it was scorching hot. I put it down on her shoulder and she screamed. Sorry sis. I bit my wrists and shoved it to her mouth and she drank my blood.

Sighing I sat back and watched her heal. Father is so getting on my nerves. And that stupid human! Mynx sat up and groaned. "God. I told you I would come back half." She smirked. We did to. Sisters back.

The door squeaked. That's where Ziya left through. Oh I'm so gonna kill her. I stood and walked to the door. "Stay here. I'll be back with the human." I said through clenched teeth. I'm coming pet.