Chapter 12 - The true girl

Lycan
I continued down the hall until I reached my room. I was about to walk in until the sound of the human girls voice called my name. I saw her walking down the hall after me. Great.

I walked into my room and she followed. "How come sometimes your nice and sometimes your mean?" She asks and I raise my eyebrows at her. "I havent fed from a human who didnt try to harm somebody else in centuries. I can smell the difference in your blood and it drives me crazy. But ive learnt control." I said as I sat down and she sat on the chair across from me. "And what about Mynx. She seemed okay for a minute back there." she says and I pull out a chess bored. "Do you play?" I asked and she nods.

We begin setting up the board. "Can you answer my question?" She says and I sigh. "Shes jealous." I tell her and she laughs. "A vampire princess with a castle, protective brothers and anything she ever wants is jealous of a human girl who goes to school." she says and I look up to see Mynx standing at the door.

I knew she was there, could sense her. "Sorry but for a immortal demon or whatever thats just childish." She says and I sigh. "And how could a spoiled human child understand my motives?" Mynx says as Ziya goes white.

Mynx
Childish huh? She clearly doesnt know shit about me. She stands and goes to look at me and I quickly appear behind her and grab her by the throat. I slam her into the wall and drag her up as she struggles against my grip.

"Let me tell you something pet," I said as Lycan tries to grab me and pull me off of her "your family fought to keep you. Just to keep the memory of you alive. Your father even shot me. Watching the love your father had for made it so much easier to kill him. I tore your fathers throat out with my teeth and I enjoyed it as I watched your mother forget both of you." I said. "MYNX ENOUGH!" Lycan yells as he finally pulls me off of her.

His arms wrapped around my body holding me back. The human ran to the door as I remained screaming. "Mynx calm down!" Lycan yelled as I fought against him. The human stood at the doorway terrified as my eyes went black with rage. "YOUR FATHER LOVED YOU!" I yelled as I feel to my knees.

"Mynx its okay." Lucan whispered as my eyes returned to normal and I curled up on his chest. "My dad hates me." I cried into Lycans chest. "Shhhhh its okay its okay." he whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Its okay baby girl. Its okay." He whispers and I drift off to sleep with tears streaming down my face and my best griend comforting my in his grasp.