Chapter 7

WARNING: Sexual content. DO NOT read if you plan on commenting something rude.

It's been 3 weeks since Eren asked you out. You two had a pretty steady relationship, and it seemed as though you fell more and more in love with him each passing day. He was the perfect boyfriend for you, the most amazing and sincere to a fault. He had his moments, but you overpassed them.

But you needed a way to confront Armin about it.

It was a Saturday, and there wasn't much to do around camp. You sat alone on a bench just outside your cabin, shifting your eyes and head around as you watched everyone else hang with their friends. Mikasa was on a mission with the Corporal, so they were both absent. Connie and Sasha had, once again, gotten themselves into trouble for stealing, so you couldn't go to them. The only two options left were Eren and Armin.

"That's just fan-fucking-tastic", you thought to yourself. You stood up and headed towards Eren's cabin, which wasn't too far from yours.

On your way over to meet him, you noticed a group of boys in a circle in a small ally-way created by 2 cabins too close together. They looked as though they were beating someone up, but you didn't want to get involved. You stood there for awhile and watched the scene. After a few more moments, you started to walk away, until a familiar voice rang in your ears.

"__-_______! H-Help me!" they cried.

You turned around to the voice, noticing Armin had his arm outstretched towards you. Seeing him with such a terrified expression of need made your body go numb. It only reminded you of the time you couldn't save your teammates. Back when the Titans broke into the wall for the second time and invaded the camp. Armin was your friend, you couldn't just stand there and do nothing. You had nobody to sweep you off your feet and lead you away to an unwanted destination. No. Not this time.

You ran for your friend, yelling at the boys to back off and keep their hands off him. As you stopped in front of them, one boy snickered as he held Armin by the shirt collar and glared at you.

"Ha! You got your girlfriend doing all your dirty work now, buttercup? What? Can't fight your own battles or somethin'? How lame", he retorted.

Armin struggled within the grip, trying to break free of him. You grit your teeth before saying anything. But just then, you smirked at an idea in your head. You crossed your arms over your chest and snickered back at the boys.

"You think you're so tough, don't you? I would have to say that you're the real pussy here; beating up someone who's obviously weaker than you. Why don't you fight someone who's equally as strong?"

You leaned on one hip, waiting for the bully's reply. You watched as he dropped Armin harshly and swaggered over towards you, inching in close.

"Oh? Well, if you're lookin' for a fight, I have no problem with hitting a gir-", before he knew it, he was flat on his back. You had swept right under his feet without his notice. You stood back up and looked at him with unamused disappointment.

"That's what you get for monologuing. Maybe if you shut your damn trap for a minute and backed yourself up with actions, you wouldn't need words to make you look so high and mighty. To me, you're a simple waist of space who does nothing but make fun of other trainees and then beat them up when they decide to defy you. I find you an absolute disgrace to humanity, and of no help to anyone but yourself. If I catch you kicking someone elses' ass in a back ally, I can promise you that the dark will be your worst enemy. Got that?"

With that, you picked Armin up and dusted off his uniform. You looked back at the bully, who was sitting up and watcihng you two leave. You looked forward again before hearing a snicker from the other two boys around him.