Chapter 12

You waited for your friends, hoping Levi wasn't torturing them too harshly. You sat outside Levi's door, hearing almost every word that was said. You could notice when Levi spoke apposed to Eren, who had the loudest mouth on the camp. Armin and Mikasa were sent outside while the two men yelled at one another.

"What the hell do you mean 'work for you'!? I'm not working for anybo-"

"Shut your fucking mouth, Jaeger, before I rip it from your face and super glue it to your ass."

Eren growled in annoyance.

"What exactly do you want me for, then? If you're only going to threaten me."

"I am appointing you to the Survey Corps. You will be under my watch for the rest of the time you are alive. Judging by your careless actions from before, I doubt you will last very long. If you try to go against the team, I will have no problem killing you myself. Am I understood?"

Eren went silent for a moment, the suspension of an answer throwing you off slightly. After a few seconds more, Eren's voice was heard again.

"Fine."

You were surprised to hear Eren's agreement, seeing as he usually blows people off whenever they offer him something.

"I'm going to the bathroom", Mikasa stated plainly.

You nodded at her before she left, sighing slightly. You looked over to your right, noticing Armin with a stoic expression. He looked completely out of it.

"Armin." You stated.

He looked over at you, but didn't say a word. You finally had enough of this. You hopped off the wall you were leaned against and grabbed the blonde by his shirt collar.

"What the hell is your problem Armin? Why do you constantly give me the cold shoulder every time i try to fucking talk to you!? What the hell did I do to make you so pissed off at me?"

He glared down at you, taking your hand and ripping it off his shirt.

"Don't touch me. I have my reasons for disliking you, _________. Of all things, you should know why."

You took a step back before answering him.

"Yeah. I know why. But that doesn't mean you can act like a fucking asshole over it. You know what? I think I made the right decision to reject you. You're a little bitch when it comes to the answer 'no'."

Armin didn't do anything. He just stood there, thinking over what you had just said. After a moment, he got off the wall and walked away without another word. He passed by Mikasa, who was walking back over. He intentionally bumped into her, but she just gave him a blank stare as he continued walking away.

Levi's door flung open, Eren walking back out.

"So? How'd it go?" you asked him.

He just looked at you without a word. He passed you by, Mikasa following as well. She turned around before continuing.

"We'll see you later, _________", she said.

At least Mikasa was nice enough to speak to you. Seconds later, Levi came walking out, grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the room.

"What the-!?"

He locked the door before turning to you.

"________. I have a very important job for you", he started.

Later that evening, you, Connie, Jean, Sasha, Annie, Armin, Marco, Mikasa, and a few others were all scaling the wall. Each one of you were properly equipped as you all stood ready for battle. It was finally time. It was finally the day you all took back Wall Maria.