🎏Gathering the puppet master🎏

"I am a god who will save this world," Pein answered simply. Riyona, who was in the background, just rolled her eyes at this. "Now, come and I will provide you with a place where you can spend all your eternity." He continued. "Hm. If this group you speak of has others like you... then it's certain to give me more opportunity to earn higher bounties." Kakuzu finally stood up. "The Akatsuki. It seems to me as if the smell of money is strong here." "So, I guess we're set," Zetsu said with a smile. 

Pein turned away abruptly as he spoke; "My work is done here. Let us return." He then walked back in the direction of the Akatsuki base with Riyona and Kakuzu following behind him and Zetsu disappearing into the ground. The three of them silently walked the rest of the way back. As they reached the entrance of the base, Kakuzu and Riyona bowed before Pein and went inside. Pein watched them go before heading in himself.

🎏With Konan🎏 

What a pathetic village,' Sasori thought as he walked out of a burning village in the land of wind. 'Hardly anyone could be used as material at all.'He sighed.'The next one better be stellar compared to this.' As the thought crossed his mind, a gust of wind blew sand into his face. When he tried to block the sand from getting into his eyes, Konan appeared just above him looking like a blue angel. 

*How she appeared*

*How she appeared*

"The ninja villages dotting the Land of Wind..." She began to say. "Was destroyed in a single night, or so the rumor has it." Sasori just looked at her as the wind stopped. "It was you who was behind that, wasn't it, Sasori of the Red Sand?" She asked. "And just who are you?" he glared at her."I've come here to invite you into the Akatsuki." She responded."Akatsuki? Never heard of it." Sasori replied."We need your power at our side to help us complete our pursuits. So come and lend us your strength." Konan said still flying above him. 

He chuckled. "You're being awfully presumptuous, wouldn't you say?" He asked her. "Just think of the Akatsuki as a place that will protect you, a rogue ninja." She replied as she gently drifted down and her wings disappeared as she touched the ground. "As long as you complete your work, anything else you care to do is your own business." She continued trying to convince him. "Oh, I see... that's not an awful offer but..." Sasori said smirking at her, then quickly pulled out a puppet scroll. 

"What are you doing?" Konan questioned him with a blank expression. "Unfortunately for you, you'll find I'm able to protect myself." He continued on with what he was saying. "And it looks like I'm in luck." He smiled. "I was disappointed by the last village... But now it appears that I have greatmaterial standing right in front of me." He replied as a puppet appeared out of the scroll as he bit his thumb. "Rejoice. Because I'm planning to add you to my Third-Level collection!" He said standing behind the puppet.

🎏*Time skip fight* 🎏

"Tsk," Sasori said as his puppet fell to the ground completely destroyed. "I will say it again." Konan began. "Come and lend the Akatsuki your power." He made a few hand signs before his puppet disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

~AFTER THE FIGHT~

"I lost; I have no right to choose. Take me where you want." He said in defeat. "You're much more understanding than I thought you'd be," Konan commented with a small smile. "I simply want to see what the other members are like," Sasori replied with a small smile. "Just like this Jutsu of yours," he said looking up into the sky where he saw flying pieces of paper in the sky. "It's possible that there's a sense of art that I might be able to find there." 

"Well, I wouldn't have such high hopes, young man. But if that is what makes you choose to join us..." She said with her eyes lazily closed. "That's fine." She then opened her eyes. Zetsu then appeared out of their view as he thought to himself. 'It seems like things have worked out here as well.' Then he disappeared again. 

👤(Nagato:24, Konan:24, Yahiko:Dead, Riyona:18, Orochimaru:33)🐱‍👤

🎏~In the Akatsuki base~🎏 

Pein, Konan, Riyona and the masked man were all sitting in chairs in Pein's office. "How is everything so far?" the masked man asked. "Including Itachi, whom you brought into the Akatsuki yourself..." Konan began. "Our members are out collecting information about the Jinchuriki and gathering funds." She informed him. "All right." "And how about you?" Riyona asked looking straight at him. "Have you had any luck finding us new members?" 

"Yes, next is The Hidden Mist Ninja, Kisame Hoshigaki." The masked man said. "Kisame... The monster of the hidden mist. I'll get in touch with him from my side." "One more thing sir," Konan added, getting him to look at her again. "We recently received some interesting news on our side." "What?" He asked to get her to get straight to the point. "One of the Sanin, Orochimaru..." Pein started. But at the mention of this name and because she had no idea what he was about to say next. 

Riyona sat up from her seat and began to pay full attention to what he was saying. "Is sneaking around trying to gather information about the Akatsuki." He finished. Riyona tried to keep her smile from showing. However, it was proving difficult to do since she'd begun to think the sanin had forgotten his promise to her. But now that she was aware that he hadn't it excited her. 

"What do we do? Stop him?" Konan asked. "We are aware of what route Orochimaru is taking." She informed him.