😡I WILL NEVER FORGET!!😠

"Seriously?" Sasori questioned. "It's better for us to keep these types nearby rather than let them run around on the loose. He also understands..." Pein explained. "That as long as I'm around, he can't have things his way!" "Yes, he's right. I understand that." The Saninconfirmed the information. 'It seems that I can't take action. At least not yet...' He thought to himself as he looked Pein in the eyes. "Good. We're done." Pein said with a slight nod and turned around. "Let's return."

"Humph!" was all Sasori said as he followed Pein. 'His face... I knew I'd seen it before.' Orochimaru thought to himself as he laughed.'Fate is so interesting. Don't you agree...Jaryaia?'He thought his smirk grew even wider as he thought; 'This guy is all the confirmation I needed... Riyona you better still be in the Akatsuki...' With that last thought, he followed Pein and Sasori.

(From this point onward you can expect all character's to be OOC and some events to have never taken place.) 😡Riyona😠 

It's been two months since Pein and Sasori returned from dealing with Orochimaru. But Pein had Riyona take constant missions with Itachi and Kisame after he joined. This was so he could see whether or not the Sanin would slip up and attempt to steal information about them. Riyona was getting really tired of all these useless missions. She felt she was just accompanying them to make sure they got it done in a timely manner. But she heard rumors from those two that someone joined recently, and he's really smart but very creepy in a messed up kinda way. 

"So, Kisame what does the new guy look like?" Riyona asked as they were on their way back to the base. "Hm... Well, I guess... he's really pale like you could compare him to a ghost..." Kisame said trying to find things to compare him to. "And he'd still be the pale one." Itachi finished with what sounded like a chuckle. "His hair is jet black and his eyes... well... he's just creepy," Kisame said with a shudder. Riyona couldn't help the excited smile that crept its way onto her face. 

"What's wrong with you?" The shark ninja asked as he noticed a smile appear on her face that he'd never seen. It wasn't that he'd never seen her smile, it was just the happiest smile anyone's ever seen on her face since the day she first encountered the Sanin. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just really excited." Riyona said, her smile not fading for a second. "How could you be excited? All I did was describe a guy you've never even met before." Kisame asked. 

"Because... the person you just described, sounds like it's that Sanin I met when I was four..." She said with a now teary-eyed smile. "If you were just four when you saw him last, how did you not forget him?" The shark asked as they neared the entrance to the Akatsuki base. He however realized that was a mistake when Riyona stopped dead in her tracks and then as she turned to face him, she smacked him hard across his face. 

"I WILL NEVER FORGET OROCHIMARU!" She yelled and due to the area they were in, her voice echoed.

😡Orochimaru😠

Orochimaru was walking silently back toward his room when he heard an unrecognizable female voice yell his name. "I WILL NEVER FORGET OROCHIMARU!" 'Is that who I think it is?' He thought to himself with a smirk. He noticed three figures entering the base as he walked past it."I was just saying it's kind of surprising you can still remember him a-"Kisame replied, only to be interrupted by the fact that he walked right into Orochimaru, who was unknown to them, purposefully in his way. 

"You should be watching where you're going..." The Sanin said with a smirk. "See what I mean? That's creepy as hell!" Kisame said as he and Itachi walked away toward Pein's office. Orochimaru then noticed Riyona had changed quite a bit in looks, from the little girl she once was into the absolutely stunning young woman she is now. Her hair was much longer and a lighter shade of black. She had a slender form, a decent-sized bust, not that that mattered to him, and wore light makeup on her face. 

Orochimaru couldn't keep his eyes off her. 

'No, he's not

'No, he's not.' Riyona murmured defiantly under her breath as she rolled her eyes. 'Not a child but still acting childish.' The sanin thought with a soft chuckle as he watched her. She waited for the shark ninja to leave her sight before speaking to him. "I-I've missed you... I-I th-thought you f-forgot about me..." She replied as tears fell from her eyes. "How could I possibly forget about you, Hime?" Orochimaru replied with a smirk as he walked up to her to wipe tears from her eyes. 

"I-I... wait, what?" Riyona said as she realized he called her hime (princess) and blushed. "Follow me," he said as he led her into his room. Once they were both in the room, he closed the door and placed a silencing Jutsu on the room so no one else could hear their conversation. Orochimaru then looked back toward the young Hyuga heiress. 'She really doesn't know does she?' He thought to himself as he watched her scan the room with curious eyes. 

"You remember when you told me about your mother and father, right?" The sanin asked and she looked back at him as she nodded. "I do..." "You said: 'My mama was killed by my papa, who said I was the blame for it and hated me till he died when I was two, then papa said he loved me and it was ok that I killed mama cause I killed him as well by not being able to use my eyes.'" Orochimaru stated pausing.