💎A Mission!💎

"I-uh..." He hesitated, cause he didn't really know the answer to her question. "I told him that, so he'd leave you alone..." He half lied. "Oh... Ok, Good night Orochimaru-sama..." Riyona said then left his room. She then walked into her room and silently closed the door before shouting. "I'M SO STUPID FOR EVEN GETTING MY HOPES UP!!" Unknown to her the snake on her wrist had heard and picked up every word and so did the sanin.

🐍Orochimaru🐍

After Riyona left his room, Orochimaru took off his Akatsuki cloak and got ready to go to sleep for the night. As he lay down and was about to close his eyes he hears a voice yelling. "I'M SO STUPID FOR EVEN GETTING MY HOPES UP!!" He recognized it to be Riyona's voice and his eyes snap open. 'What did she get her hopes up for?' He thought not realizing how much she seemed to like him and that that's what it was for. 

'Is she angry that I told Hidan she was mine? No. Gah! What bothered her to make her so upset?' He angrily asked himself. 'And furthermore, why do I care so much about what she thinks?' His thoughts continued like that for the rest of the night.

The next morning he got up and dressed in his Akatsuki cloak, then walked through the hideout towards the kitchen. He walked in and saw that only Itachi, Konan, Riyona, and Pein were eating breakfast. He then proceeded to make some instant oatmeal, since he really isn't a breakfast person. Once it was made he sat near Riyona, who silently looked at him and smiled after she finished eating. After that, they just talked about random stuff like Jutsu they've learned, people they've met that they don't like, and other stuff like that. 

When Orochimaru finished eating, Pein walked near their table and told him to meet him in his office.  

💎Time-skip -In Pein's Office💎

Pein had asked Orochimaru and Itachi to meet him in his office. He had been waiting a good fifteen minutes before he heard an almost silent knock. "Enter." He said as he watched who entered his office and noticed it was both Itachi and Orochimaru. When they walked in they walked over and stood in front of his desk. 

"You both are being sent on a mission to get info on one of the tailed beasts and its whereabouts from this person, whether or not the info comes willingly or not you are to kill him after... This man has currently last been seen hiding in the sand village called Suna." Pein informed him as he handed them the target's info and dismissed them. As Orochimaru and Itachi left his office, the sanin noticed Riyona, Deidara, and Sasori walk past them and walk into Pein's office after knocking of course.  

💎~Time skip~💎

Later that day, Orochimaru was in his room when he suddenly heard Riyona's voice saying. "Orochimaru-Sama I want to ask you something... can I come in?" He then walked towards his door and opened it just as she stood in front of it. As she walked in, she smiled at him. The Sanin then put up the silencing Jutsu so no one outside the room could hear them speak. "What did you want to ask me?" He asked getting straight to the point as was his way of doing things. 

"Uh... well, Pein told me he sent you on a mission to kill the sand village's tailed beast's holder and the spy... i-is it t-true?" She asked him with a stutter. He nodded. "He did, why?" "Please don't kill the tailed beast's holder..." She pleaded. It was then that Orochimaru realized she was about to cry and it bothered him. 

"Why not?" He asked her. "Because... neither the tailed beast nor its holder has ever harmed the Akatsuki... it's not right to kill it for no reason..." She told him nearly crying. "Well, the leader had only told us to kill the spy... not the beast or its holder," Orochimaru said with a reassuring smile as he then hugged the Hyuga in front of him, who he was certain was the true heiress of the Hyuga clan in Konoha.

💎~Time Skip- movie scenes are back and OOC is gone!~💎

About two months later Itachi and Orochimaru were finally on their way back to the Akatsuki hideout. The Uchiha walked in front of the Sanin.'To think that you, the one who destroyed the Uchiha clan, would join Akatsuki.' The sanin thought to himself as a smirk spread its way across his lips. He then allowed his arm to turn into a snake to silently sneak out of his sleeve as the two were walking and then stretch forward to wrap around the Uchiha's shoulders. 

Itachi just stood there with his onyx-black eyes and stared into the eyes of the snake, which was essentially the sanin's arm. No emotion was present on his face. "Someone who's using the precious Sharingan is standing before me!" Orochimaru spoke sounding almost excited about it. "I'm quite the lucky one!" He continued. As he stood there silently, Itachi closed his eyes."Now, I'll take that body of yours!" As the sanin spoke that sentence, Itachi then opened his eyes and activated his Sharingan. 

"Impossible! I've been paralyzed by your genjutsu!" Orochimaru said as he was momentarily paralyzed and realized he might have made a mistake in going after this Uchiha. "The power of those eyes..." The sanin began. "It's wonderful!" He said sounding psychotic as he still could not move and began to feel like iron bars were holding him there and in place. The sanin then opened his mouth and slowly lifted his arms as the snake disappeared. 

But when he attempted to make a Jutsu Itachi cut off one of his hands with a kunai. "Orochimaru, before my eyes, all of your Jutsu have become useless," Itachi informed him. The sanin then frowned.

💎Time skip- OOC is back!💎

Riyona had been told by her cousin that Orochimaru and Itachi should be returning today from a mission, so she waited in the hallway. She wanted to tell him she had made up her mind and that she would leave with him if he left Akatsuki. She then suddenly heard the entrance of the hideout open and smiled, but when she only saw Itachi return she frowned. "Where's Orochimaru?" She asked the Uchiha bitterly.