🐍Riyona and The Snake🐍

"And one of our members is something of a pioneer in immortality. I think you'd benefit a lot, don't you?" Orochimaru added. "Pioneer? And who the heck is that?" Hidan asked. Orochimaru quickly glanced at Kakuzu to silently answer Hidan's question. "So you're immortal too, huh?" Kakuzu then turned to face in another direction. "And now, I would like you to give me your answer. So what are you planning to do Hidan?" Orochimaru asked. Hidan thought about it for a moment, then gave a heavy sigh before agreeing to join.

💀 Time skip, Two days later💀 

All the Akatsuki members had been summoned to a holographic meeting room together for the second time, at the request of Pein. "The Akatsuki is now assembled," Pein announced. "Konan... Itachi... Kisame... Sasori... Deidara... Kakuzu... Hidan... Orochimaru... Riyona... and Zetsu! Each of you has your own agenda and dreams... " He began. "We've finally come this far... and now, at last, we will move into full-scale action." He smirked slightly. 

"Our targets are all the tailed beasts from the One-Tail to the Nine-Tails. The opponents are strong, but we will gather all the Tailed Beasts... and bring the ambitions of the Akatsuki to life..." He paused. "We eleven shall accomplish this." He said with fire in his eyes before turning to face them all and giving them a sharp look. "And understand this: Failure is not an option." He told them, but mainly Riyona, who hadn't liked the plan at all. 

She hated the fact that they were planning to extract the beasts from all of the holders. She knew many of them were just kids or hadn't caused them any harm. "Let's go," Pein said as he turned to leave the holographic meeting room.

(expect all characters to be OOC and non-movie events)

When Pein mentions that the Akatsuki was going to go after the tailed beasts, Orochimaru notices Riyona's face go from one of pure boredom to one of shock and sadness. 'Hm... so she doesn't approve of this?' He asked himself as a smirk spread across his face. 'This will surely come to be useful later on.' He quietly chuckled and walked up to her. "Meet me in my room after this. I have something I wish to share with you." He said, whispering discreetly into her ear. "O-okay, Orochimaru-Sama!" She said blushing as she rubbed her ear.

🐍Later that day -in Orochimaru's room🐍

Orochimaru was waiting patiently in his room when he heard someone's footsteps stop at his door. Then he heard a set of voices, one of them being Riyona, the other made him angry."Hey sexy, what ya doing in front of the Creep's door? You should come with me to mine!" The voice he soon recognized as Hidan said in a flirty tone. "Um... I-I had to tell him something..." she lied, feeling he was untrustworthy. "Why not come with me and... tell me a few things?" The silver-haired man said as he grabbed her hand and began dragging her to his room. 

"No! Let me go! Please stop, you're hurting me!" When Orochimaru heard that, something snapped in him and he swung his door wide open. "Let her go!" the Sanin growled as his eyes turned to a purple-ish red color."Why should I? It's not like you're fucking her or anything!" Hidan yelled. Orochimaru growled again then punched him hard as he spoke. "SHE IS MINE!" He said in a tone of voice that didn't sound at all like him, then he grabbed Riyona's arm gently and walked into his room. 

After they left back into Orochimaru's room, Hidan got up and told the others about the sanin's eyes changing and complained about him saying Riyona was his. "Are you ok?" The sanin asked as soon as they were in his room. "Yeah, all he did was leave a small bruise..." Riyona told him rubbing her arm lightly, then looking into his eyes as she spoke. "Are you okay, though?" "Hm? What do you mean?" Orochimaru asked confused. She then pointed toward his eyes. "Hm? Oh, my eyes..." He chuckled as his eyes returned to normal. 

"Yes, well that happens when I get incredibly angry with someone..." Riyona then gave him a look that said I-meant-something-else-you-idiot. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I meant how can your eyes change colors?" She asked. He then made hand signs for a silencing jutsu. "The simple answer is I'm not human..." He answered drifting to silence as he watched her face carefully not sure if she'd freak out or not. It changed from confusion to excitement in a matter of seconds. 

"Does that mean you're a tailed beast holder?" She asked excitedly. "No. I'm a snake demon... Actually, this is what I wanted to talk to you about..." He began and sighed. "If I got myself kicked out of the Akatsuki... would you come with me?" He asked with his trademark smirk on his face. His lips may say 'confidence', but his eyes betrayed him by revealing his fear. 

"I-I-I-" Orochimaru then put his finger on her lips stopping her from speaking. "You don't have to make up your mind now, you can tell me at a later time." He smiled a genuine smile after noticing her nervousness. Riyona just looked at him confused. "I want to give you something though just in case..." Orochimaru told her as he grabbed her hand and as he did a small white snake slithered on her palm and then wrapped around her wrist. "What is this for?" she asked. "It's in case I get kicked out before you give me your answer." He smiled. 

"How?" she asked confused. "All you have to do is speak to the snake and I'll hear every word of it." He explained. "That's..." Riyona began to say not noticing Orochimaru's slight frown as he assumed she was gonna say he was weird or a creep like many, many, many others had. But he was pleasantly surprised when she finished her sentence. "So COOL!!" She said with a smile on her face and hugged him. She then let go of him and was headed out of his room, but then a question popped into her head. 

Riyona then turned around to speak to him. "Oh, I almost forgot... but... why did you tell Hidan I was yours?" She asked nervously.