🐍We meet!🐍

'How did you and Pein find that out?' The Hyuga thought to herself, just before the masked man spoke it. "Where did you get that information?" the masked man asked. "It's from Sasori's subordinate." She answered with no hesitation. "Pein, you and Sasori handle this," the masked man ordered. "You decide what to do once you get in touch with him." Riyona's eyes widened as she realized she was not going to be able to come along. "Understood," Pein said standing up from his chair. 

"The Orochimaru I know is crafty and difficult to handle. It won't be easy to extract the information he has." The masked man warned him. "There has to be a motive behind this." But unfortunately for the masked man, Pein glanced over toward Riyona and noticed the look in her eyes. He decided he was not under any circumstances planning to kill the Sanin as it would most likely cause her to cry. The only alternative was to let him join the Akatsuki. However, how to go about it, was another question altogether.

🐍~With Orochimaru~🐍 

"So, should I introduce myself?" asked the Sanin with a creepy smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "There is no need for formalities," Sasori frowned. "I've actually researched quite a lot about you already." "You flatter me," Orochimaru says. "And also... I know you're trying to probe the Akatsuki." Sasori continued. 

"Oh, I see. So you've come to get rid of me, have you?" The sanin said then chuckled. "You know, I actually know quite a bit about you, as well, Sasori, of the Red Sand..." He taunted. "You may be hidden inside that puppet of yours now, but... The real weapon at your disposal is the Third Kazekage." "Hm... you've studied well." Sasori complimented. "I don't recall ever disclosing anything about the Kazekage." "If I take an interest in something, I research it quite thoroughly. It's just the way I am." Orochimaru said with a smile that seemed to never fade. 

'Yes... the information I know so far is what Kabuto provided me with, but...' he thought to himself then glanced over to notice Pein had the Rinnegan. 'I can't believe that eye... was in the hands of the Akatsuki...' He smirked still looking at Pein. 'Itachi's Sharingan, Riyona's Byakugan, and the Rinnegan...' He thought as he licked his lips. 

"Right now... what interests me most is Akatsuki." Orochimaru half lied. "I need to study even more!" And with that, a gust of wind caused by his own chakra blew his hair in every direction. "I don't care what you take an interest in," Sasori stated blankly. "Your fate is simply to be exterminated. There's no avoiding it." "I wouldn't be so sure about that. I could easily capture both of you..." The sanin replied, raising his arms. "And I could extract all the information I wantedabout Akatsuki." He added, pointing to his head. 

Sasori chuckled. "This is getting interesting," he said. "I'll take care of this. Don't get in my way." Sasori replied looking at Pein. "Very well," Pein said as he moved back a bit."Now... let's begin!" the puppet master said looking at Orochimaru once again as he transformed into his original body. "Now I AM flattered." The sanin exclaimed with a smirk. "Are you intending to fight me in that form?" He asked the red-haired boy. 

"I could have fought you as Hiruko, but... I want to show you what true defeat is. And this is the most effective form for that!" Sasori said as he summoned the puppet he battled Konan with. "True defeat, you say? You know I wonder... what that might taste like." Orochimaru said as he got into a battle position. The puppet master smirked. "You'll find out soon enough. And you'll savor it."

🐍~Time skip, sorry I don't like fights~🐍

After their battle, the ground was a mess and Orochimaru gave Sasori and Pein a false hope of his death as he collapsed to the ground. "It's over," Sasori said as his puppet disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

But as Pein looked at Orochimaru's seemingly lifeless body he thought,'No. It's not over yet.' As soon as the thought passed through his mind, Orochimaru's head lifted and his mouth opened. Like a snake, Orochimaru slithered out of his mouth and darted past Sasori, towards Pein. "I'll have you!! Rinnegan!!" Orochimaru said creepily as he neared Pein's face thinking he still had the upper hand. But as his hand neared Pein's eye, Pein's Rinnegan pushed him away. "Gahh!" Orochimaru gasped in shock. 

Pein then raised his left hand in front of him. "Almighty Push!" The sanin was thrown a few feet away. "What was that?" Orochimaru asked out loud. "Orochimaru, playtime is over. It's time for us to get down to business." Pein spoke. Orochimaru chuckled lightly. "Yes, you're right... I thought perhaps I could take you, but..." He said standing up and dusting himself off. "I guess this isn't going to be that easy. All right, then, on to business." He said with a smirk. "Why don't you invite me to join the Akatsuki? Hm?" 

"Why you..." Sasori whispered as he glared at the sanin. 

"Just like I told you before, I am very interested in being part of your little group." The sanin replied smiling. "Joining is the fastest way to satisfy my interest. I think I showed enough proof that I'm strong, yes?" He said feeling confident about being invited in."You've quite a mouth, considering you just lost," Sasori said frowning. "I didn't fight you seriously just now..." Orochimaru laughed. "You did notice that, didn't you?" he teased. Sasori glared at him as he ground his teeth together. 

"I promise you won't be disappointed. I will be of great use, no doubt. Guaranteed." He smirked again. "Hey, are you really willing to let him join us? He'll only steal information about the Akatsuki!" Sasori asked Pein. "No, I won't do that. I'm sincerely interested, I assure you." Orochimaru said lying again. "Very well, Welcome to the Akatsuki," Pein said. Orochimaru had a smug look on his face due to his achievement.