💀Hidan...💀

As soon as the bomber looked down towards his arms, he realized Itachi wasn't who the centipede wrapped around. As it wrapped around himself, he was now defeated but confused. "Genjutsu... since when?" "Right from the beginning," Kisame answered."When you first saw Itachi's Sharingan, you were already under his genjutsu." Sasori finished. "You have lost this fight," Itachi stated. Deidara then screamed in defeat. 

👀The Meeting👀

All the Akatsuki members had been summoned to a holographic meeting room together, at the request of Pein. "It's been quite a while since all of us came together like this," Kisame said. "What's the occasion this time?" Kakuzu asked getting straight to the point. "The eleventh and final candidate to join us has been located," Pein informed them. Noticing Riyona rolling her eyes at the mention of a new member, he narrowed his eyes at her. "Finally... and?" Sasori spoke. 

"Orochimaru..." Pein spoke his name as if saying 'tell them everything you know'. "There's an emerging religious group, calling themselves 'The way of Jashin'. Well, I guess you could call them a cult," Orochimaru informed them. "I learned that the group recently succeeded in a particular experiment." "Oh, and what exactly might this experiment be?" Kisame asked."Immortality," Orochimaru answered simply. 

"Immortality?" Kakuzu questioned. "The one who became immortal was Hidan, who used to be a ninja in the hidden steam village." The sanin said."We will bring Hidan in as our newest member," Pein stated. "Orochimaru, Riyona, Kakuzu, and Zetsu your task is to bring him in." "Understood." All four of them said at the same time.

💀*With Hidan*💀 

Hidan was in a forest and attacked Kakuzu and Orochimaru without warning. "Gehahahahahahaha!!!" Hidan laughed as they swung at him with a kunai and in turn, he swung his scythe at Kakuzu. Kakuzu dodged the scythe and made a few hand signs and shouted. "Fire Style: Searing Migraine!" as he said it, one of the hearts on his back erupted in a lava-like fire that was sent toward Hidan. "Wind Style: Great Breach!" Orochimaru shouted as he blew the wind into the lava-like fire, causing a lava tornado to form. 

Hidan just stood there taking the hit with a sadistic smile on his face. As the flames died down, all they could see was smoke. So when Hidan jumped out of the smoke and attacked Kakuzu, it surprised them and they weren't prepared for an attack. Kakuzu dodged him and when he attempted to kick Kakuzu took his leg and threw him a few feet away. Hidan used his scythe to land himself safely in a tree. "Whew... That was close!" Hidan sighed with a frown as he looked back at Orochimaru and Kakuzu. 

After Orochimaru and Kakuzu walked over towards the tree, Riyona and Zetsu were watching them, prepared to barge in if needed. "It looks like what our leader said was true," Orochimaru said with a smirk. "Hey, you know? You guys are pretty good...Good to be sacrificed, that is!" Hidan said with a smirk. "Tell me, have you given any thought to the offer that we made you earlier, Hidan?" Orochimaru asked ignoring Hidan's comment. 

"Keh! I don't care one little bit about this Akatsuki thing of yours!" Hidan said with closed eyes. "Because, as long as I'm able to kill, I don't need anything else! I'm free!" He exclaimed as he opened his eyes. "I kill as a follower of the way of Jashin. I continue to offer sacrifices to HIM. And I will forever continue to do so..." "Shut up," Kakuzu said interrupting him. 

"Ehhh?" Hidan asked with a confused expression. "I didn't come all the way out here to hear some weird religious babbling. I came to see the power of an immortal." Kakuzu stated. "What? Hey, you. Did you just actually say, 'Weird'?" Hidan asked angered by the insult to his religion. "What's wrong with speaking the truth?" Kakuzu asked. Hidan then began laughing at him. 

"You're seriously calling the Way of Jashin 'weird', aren't you!? That's a very serious sin, I'm afraid! Can't be forgiven, no matter what." He said seriously. "Lord Jashin... Please watch... as I crush this fool in a mere instant." "He has a nice menacing bearing," Orochimaru commented with a smirk. "Interesting," Kakuzu said as the stitches in his left arm came out.

💀**Time skip, after the fight**💀

Hidan was laying on the ground unconscious as Riyona appeared right behind Orochimaru and Zetsu popped oddly out of the ground behind her. "Do you think you killed him?" Riyona asked Orochimaru with worry in her eyes. "No, he seems to be alive, my dear." He said as he noticed the silver-haired man's hand move slightly. Moments later Hidan got up and complained about his body hurting. 

"Okay, then you are now part of the Akatsuki," Orochimaru told him. "Look... I already told you I don't give a damn about your little organization. I just want to rip things to shreds!" Hidan stated. Orochimaru then chuckled. "I'm afraid that isn't possible." the sanin said with amusement in his tone. "Why not?" Hidan asked. 

"Well, to be honest... If you go on a rampage with little to no thought at all... you'll be hunted by the Five Great Nations' bounty hunters and lose all chance of escape." Riyona randomly spoke for Orochimaru, who was about to tell him the exact same thing. "And even if you don't die, if you're sealed away..." Orochimaru continued for her, holding up a special seal that the leaf village has used before on several people. "You can't offer any more sacrifices to your dear Lord Jashin." Orochimaru finished with a smirk as he saw Hidan flinch in surprise.

"But if you join the Akatsuki... you can continue to act while being protected! And that means you'll be able to keep right on doing your favorite things as usual!" Riyona added almost cheerfully with a warm smile.