💔Leaving Akatsuki💔

Itachi ignored her and walked past her. However, this pissed her off and she yelled demandingly at him. "Uchiha answer me!" "You are not the leader, so I do not owe an answer to you..." He calmly told her as he left.

~Time skip~

It's now been three weeks since Orochimaru left and Itachi told Pein about what had happened between the two of them. Pein told Riyona what had happened, but that seemed to be a mistake. She has refused missions and hasn't left her room except to eat one meal a day. The spike-haired ninja walked around the base to see if he could find her but no luck. He then frowned as he headed toward her room. He's had enough of her not leaving her room and was determined to force her to make her choice. 

She could either leave or she would have to do missions and act as part of the Akatsuki again. Pein knocked on her door. A few moments later he heard a barely audible 'come in' from inside the room and opened the door. When he walked into her room he noticed it was a complete mess, everything was tossed in every direction of her room. It was so unlike her to leave a mess anywhere, let alone within her room. It disturbed him to see her like this. 

"What do you want, Nagato?" Riyona asked bitterly, fully expecting him to try to get her to take on any mission he could. He then cleared his throat and spoke. "Do you plan on livingyour whole life in this room?" he asked. She stayed silent. "If so, then you should find the Sanin... I'd rather let you leave and be happy than for you to live a miserable life such as you have been... plus you haven't done any missions I've attempted to send you on so it's not worth keeping you here." He told her. 

Riyona's curiousness got the better of her and she popped her head out of her covers. She looked like she hadn't brushed her hair in forever which Pein thought might be true since she also stank bad enough that he had to step away from her and cover his nose in disgust.

"Are you just messing with me?" She asked as she looked at him questioningly. He just gave her a look that said I'm-not-repeating-myself. She smiled a bright smile, one Pein/Nagato had been missing since the Sanin left. Then she got out of bed and made him leave the room. "I'll meet you in your office later." She told him before shutting the door to take a shower, fix her hair, and get dressed.  

When Riyona was dressed, she left her room and headed toward Pein's office. She then knocked on his office door and walked in after hearing "enter" from the other side of the door. When she looked at him, she noticed he had shock written all over his face because of her appearance. 

*This is what he saw, minus the village headband

*This is what he saw, minus the village headband.*

Pein then came out of his shock. "So what is your answer?" he asked, though he already guessed from her outfit that she'd chosen the Sanin. "My answer is simple... I'm planning to go find Orochimaru-Sama!" Riyona said with a smile. 'Sama, huh...' He thought to himself. 'How in the hell had the creep gained her trust so easily?' He asked himself as he knew she did not trust anyone else, not even him. He tried to understand her feelings but failed. He wanted to tell her that she was making a mistake, but knew it would be useless. He sighed, knowing that he couldn't do anything but watch her go.

After today... we'll be enemies." He said with a hard look in his eyes. Riyona frowned slightly but left his office immediately. As she walked through the halls of the base, she spoke to the snake on her wrist. "Please come find me, Orochimaru-Sama!" She said in an almost sad voice as she realized she was never going to be able to come back again. She also realized that at any time, members of the group could attack her and she wouldn't stand a chance against them. 

She had just left the entrance of the hideout when she spotted Hidan and Kakuzu who had left a few days ago for bounties and sacrifices. Riyona then made a quick decision to hide behind a nearby tree and mask her presence, since they hadn't seen her yet. Moments later she heard something she wasn't expecting coming from the snake on her wrist's mouth. "Riyona, I can not come into the hidden Rain village without being attacked by the Akatsuki... can you meet me in the hidden grass village?" The Sanin asked her. "O-Orochimaru?" she asked surprised. 

"Yes, my dear, it's me..." Riyona was in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She quickly composed herself and agreed to meet Orochimaru in the hidden grass village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this chapter is so short, but I'm finishing this book at this point... I'll be writing the second book soon. XD