Our Baby Son

They arrived at the apartment and Raven was sure happy to have a sibling in the family. Right now, Nebula has to give her son his diaper change before she has to breast-feed him.

"Stay still, Neptune" Nebula said to her son as she began changing his diaper. She threw the soiled one into the trash can and then cleaned his bottom. After she was done, she added baby powder and puts on a new diaper on him.

"Gah...wah...." Neptune cooed.

"Yes you are. You are such a good boy" Nebula cooed at him.

She then picks him up and goes to the couch to breastfeed him. Raven was following her and couldn't help but smile at how cute Neptune looked.

"So how long will he crawl, mommy?" Raven asked.

"That depends, sweetie. Maybe six months I guess" Nebula said, lowering her left side shirt and bra to breast-feed her son.

"Okay then" Raven nodded to leave them alone. She got into her room and began drawing her family on it including Neptune. She drew her own name and the other's names above them on the drawing.

"He really does have my streaks" Shadow smiled at his son having milk from his mother.

"Yup. He really does. Oh, he's finished" Nebula said, Neptune let go of her breast and she lift up her bra and pulled her shirt down. She cradled him a bit to get him into sleep.

But Neptune was looking at his father curiously to what that fluffy thing is on his chest. He reaches out his hand to touch it but he couldn't reach it. So Nebula moves to Shadow to let Neptune feel it.

"What's he doing? Ah! Ow!" Shadow felt Neptune pulling his chest fur.

"Gah....wa....goo....." Neptune stroking his father's soft fluffy fur from his chest.

"He likes my chest fur" Shadow chuckled.

"Yeah" Nebula chuckled.

She let Shadow hold Neptune and Shadow looked down at his son nuzzling on his chest fur.

"You are such a good boy, Neptune" Shadow said.

"Bwah?" Neptune looked up at Shadow. Shadow then cradled his son slowly and Neptune slowly closed his eyes, he was getting sleepy.

"Sleep well son. Let's put you in your crib" Shadow said.

Nebula and Shadow goes to Neptune's room and Raven was there already, she was looking around seeing many plush animals, toy trains on the floor and rubber ball. There was a hanging mobile above the crib and it was representing the solar system planets.

"Wow. It's beautiful" Raven said. She then saw her parents getting in with Neptune in Shadow's arms.

"Shhh..... He's asleep" Shadow said quietly.

"Okay daddy" Raven nodded and held her hands behind her back. Shadow puts Neptune into his crib and Nebula puts a pacifier in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm" Neptune cooed with his pacifier on and turned in his sleep. Nebula puts a blanket over the baby hedgehog and kissed him on the forehead to let him sleep.

"Sleep well Neptune" Nebula said sweetly. She hummed a lullaby to him to make him sleep more comfortable. Raven hanged on the edge of the crib and looked down at her baby brother.

As soon as Neptune was fully asleep, Raven and her parents left the room quietly.

"Well Raven, how does it feel having your baby brother here?" Shadow asked Raven.

"Great. Can't wait to play with him" Raven said.

"You have to wait since he's just almost two days old. He needs to be a month old, then you can play with him" Shadow said.