Alien Entity

At the luxury apartment; Shadow and his family are awake and having breakfast in the morning. They didn't have to go to work because it was Saturday. Shadow was really getting good at cooking which is thanks to Nebula.

"Here come your yum-yums, Neptune" Nebula feeding her son with baby mushy food.

Raven had pancakes for breakfast like her parents but she often got jam on her muzzle. Shadow shook his head and cleaned her muzzle.

"Raven, stop messing up your face" Shadow said.

"Sorry Daddy" Raven giggled.

"It's alright. At least you are a good girl. Say what did you dream about?" Shadow asked.

"About you saving me from bad guys" Raven said, "Do you think I'll be tough and strong like you, Daddy?" she asked.

"You will be like both me and Mommy when you're grown up, you might be called Ultimate Lifeform Girl" Shadow said with a proud smile.

"Thanks Daddy" Raven hugged her father tightly.

"You're welcome" Shadow said and pats her head. Then Raven continued to eat her pancakes while Nebula finished feeding Neptune. He was looking at his mother and claps his small hands in joy.

Nebula chuckled at him doing that and pulled his cheek playfully, "Coochie coochie coo" Nebula said in a cute voice. Then a signal came from Nebula's iPhone. She checked it and it was a message from Silver.

'Nebula and Shadow, you got to see this' said the message. Then an image of the asteroid piece was shown.

"Whoa....What is this?" she gasped at the picture, "Is this some kind of a new asteroid rock type?"

"We got to see that" Shadow went over and saw the picture. "Wow. It looks crystallic"

"I've never seen anything like this. We gotta get to the Astronomy Research and see what this thing is. Also, we need to bring our kids too. We can't leave them home" Nebula said.

"True. Raven, as soon as we finish breakfast, you gotta be on your best behavior when we get to your mom's work place" Shadow said to his daughter.

"Okay then!" Raven said cheerfully and eats what's left of her pancake.

-

As soon as breakfast was finished, the family gets into their car and drives to the astronomy research facility. Neptune was in the baby seat in the car next to Raven.

"Raven, remember what I said, be at your best behavior" Shadow reminded his daughter.

Raven nodded at her father quickly, "Okay then. Is there something cool there?" she asked.

"We'll get there when we show you, sweetie. But right now your father and I have to see your godfather Silver" Nebula said.

They parked the car and the family got inside the facility to go see the asteroid piece. Raven had to keep an eye on Neptune in his stroller.

"Alright guys, this is the piece we found in the forest. We don't know what kind of crystals it is on the inside, but some sort of purple energy is emerging constantly from them. We got to analyze it" Silver said and tells them about the asteroid piece and the crystals inside.

"Some kind of energy you say?" Shadow leans in for a closer look, he then picked up a shard of one of the crystals, "This crystal feels kinda warm"

"Probably from entering the Earth's atmosphere I guess" Nebula said.

"I suppose. We better not let G.U.N or the military take this asteroid before finishing analyzing this" Shadow said, putting the shard back.

"What do you mean, hon?" Nebula asked.