Strange Asteroid

Raven was near Neptune's crib and looked at her baby brother sleeping peacefully with his thumb in his mouth.

"Oh, you're so cute Neppy" Raven said.

Neptune then opened his eyes and saw Raven hanging on the edge.

"Bwah?"

"Hi Neptune" Raven said. Neptune tried to crawl in the crib but he was too weak being so young.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Nebula standing near the door.

"Sorry, Mommy. It's just he's so adorable. I couldn't help it" Raven said.

Nebula chuckled and shook her head but she's glad that Raven is having some fun watching her baby brother.

Raven then picked up a rattle and gave it to Neptune. He looked at the rattle curiously and then shakes it, making him giggle cutely.

"Kyehehehehehehe" Neptune giggled. Nebula came over and picked him out of the crib placing him on the floor. Raven crouched down and looked at him.

"Wanna play?" Raven asked. Neptune only blinked and then tries to crawl to her. Raven giggled and tickled the baby hedgehog's tummy.

"Hehehehehehe" Neptune laughed a bit for being so ticklish.

"Coochie coochie coo!" Raven said in a babyish voice.

"Raven, be careful so he won't wet himself" Nebula said.

"Whoops, sorry mommy" Raven said.

"It's okay as long as he has a diaper" Nebula said. Then Neptune sat up reaching his small arms at Raven wanting to be hugged. Raven gives him a soft careful hug since he's a baby.

"Aww.....that's just too adorable" Nebula giggled.

"Uhhh.... mmmgah" Neptune said in baby language and reaches for Nebula. Raven handed him over to her and Nebula cradles Neptune in her arms.

"You are such a cute boy my little baby" Nebula said.

"Bwa wa wa ba" Neptune nuzzled against Nebula's tummy. Nebula then gets a baby bottle with warm milk and bottle-feeds Neptune now. He closed his eyes and slowly drinks his milk.

"Aww.....was I always like that when I was a baby, Mommy?" Raven asked.

"Yes you were, Raven. You often screamed for me and Shadow to give you comfort when you were upset. But you were mostly mellow as a baby" Nebula said.

"I don't remember that" Raven said.

"You were Raven. Once you covered Shadow's face with your baby bottle milk" Nebula said.

Raven blushed in embarrassment, "Mom!"

"Okay, I'll stop. But still, you were so cute" Nebula said.

"Mommy. You are so kind" Raven hugged Nebula's leg. Nebula smiled at her daughter. She then picked up Neptune and placed him back into the crib.

Neptune looked up at his mom and then wails out loud, wanting to be fed. Nebula picked him up again and walks into the kitchen to feed him some creamy baby food. She placed him on the high chair and takes out the can of baby creamy mix. She then began feeding Neptune.

"Open up. Yum yum" Nebula said to him.

"Ah" Neptune opened his mouth.

"Good boy" Nebula said and feeds him.

-

With Shadow; he was playing air hockey against Sonic to see who is the fastest to hit the puck to the goal.