Ignored and Getting Heart Broken

Kaoru POV:

It's been weeks since the host club ( mainly Hikaru and Haruhi) started to ignore me . I don't think they even notice me being here . I was just looking at my twin who was with Haruhi making a move on her, I wish that was me . All the other host has a partner , Tamaki has Kyoya , Honey has Mori and Hikaru Now Has Haruhi. What ever happened Hikaru and Kaoru ? Where was the Brotherly Love couple no knows . Now I'm just sitting on the window sill on one of the windows  in the Host club . Now no one ever request me cause they are in love with Hikaru and Haruhi Act . Now my work Is Only to observe what is happening and Sometimes Makes the Tea Ahead of time but no one notice they all taught That it was the cafeteria Lady who made them but no I'm the one who makes it. Sometimes I think of quiting the club , why you ask ? It's because I rarely do anything here everyone ignores me so what Wrong with it nothing right ?. Then i heard a sound of a Fork tapping against a Glass cup so I look at what's Happening . It was Hikaru what does he have to say Now. " So everyone I have an Announcement to make." He said and He paused I was thinking what was it . Then He just Grabs Haruhi Hands and lift her up in a Bridal Carry and Just Kissed her out of the blue I could  hear a pin drop from this Moment. they pull back and they say " we are a couple now" together like how me and Hikaru Use to talk . I was okay with it at first but "Hikaru How about your brother " one of the guest Ask I looked at the Guest and Saw that she has pretty Long Black Hair and Brown Eyes She is More pretty then Haruhi To me . " Ehhh I have a Brother ? I don't remember" that was Hikaru I was Heartbroken I cried . ' I was Nothing To Him I was Nothing how can he do this to me I have been there on his side for the longest time and he just randomly forgot about me' .
By the time I realize I was crying . I was crying Angry Tears was out of my Eyes . I had made a Retirement Letter and I just Put it on Kyoya's desk and Just Runs Away from the host club

Gabrielle POV ( The OC I was talking about ) :
I saw Kaoru-kun Ran of and leaving a Letter on Kyoya-san Desk. I feel Bad Kaoru-kun was Crying When He ran Away I had to Find him. So a ran after him only to Find him Curl up in the garden " Kaoru-kun"

Kyoya POV:

After Hikaru's and Haruhi Announcement it was quite shocking to be honest but, our financial has been Rising Up since then more and more cause they became everyone favorite BL couple ( the guest still doesn't know Haruhi secret) . I saw a Letter on My desk with a Wax seal. I thought it was Important so I opened it and read it

Hi to anyone who reads this letter ( Probably this is Kyoya-senpai though) so I , Kaoru Hitachiin with this Letter withdraws as a host in the Host club . I saw there is no more purpose on being a Host if no one notice you or forgot about you so with these reason I withdraw from the host club .

Sincerely

Kaoru Hitachiin

This shocked me so much we lost a Host and a Good one in it . I forgot How fragile Kaoru Is and I think even his twin Forgot . This will get bad that what I think now