Words around Ouran

Kyoya POV.

Looking at our sales right now it's down. We don't have many costumer and we don't know why. we done the usual but It didn't bring any new costumers. Tamaki was acting a bit strange not like his upbeat self. Haruhi and Hikaru still acting the same it's like the world is only the two of them. I doubt they even realize we are missing costumer and Kaoru. Honey-senpai was somehow trying to stay happy but he is really worrying Mori-senpai he doesn't eat much sweets anymore and that itself was concerning. I was at the library looking for a book when i heard some group of girls talk about a new cafe that opened down town.

" Have you been to the new cafe ? it's so good"

" Yeah , I've been there the person in charge there is so handsome "

" No Kaoru's most handsome"

Kaoru's name went out from her mouth and made me confused. So this was they are up to. I went to the group of girls to ask them some question

" Hello ladies." i said opening a conversation 

" Hello Kyoya-senpai " they answer in an unision

" I heard you saying about this cafe van you tell me more of it ?"

" Sure we would love to" they said and 

~ Timeskip ~

" So that was happening" Tamaki said

we are now in the host club having a emergency meeting with Tamaki , Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai. Hikaru and Haruhi just left cause they had a date and we didn't need their opinion in this moment. 

" we could go visit them you know ?" Honey-sempai said

" he does have a point their" Tamaki said

"yes , we could but i don't think they would like it" i said.

" well... what should we do ? if we don't do this we won't be able to talk to them" Honey-sempai said.

" well we must take up this chance. because we have to talk to them plus we can hang out with them" Tamaki said.

" okay then it settled then if Tamaki said that. so when shall we go ?" I ask.

" Right now." Tamaki said and dashed out the room.

So we all went to the limo and drive off the cafe Kaoru and Gabrielle started

______________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry for making a very short chapter guys but i'm was struggling to write this one cause i had no inspiration. I'll make it up to you by making the next chapter a long one.