Opening day

Third person POV:

A few week later all the preparation was done and it was time to Open their new Cafe and Host club.

" I'm scared." Gabrielle said she was in charge for Food and Drinks and she was worried about how the guest will think about it.

" Your not the only one...." Ikuto and Kaoru said at the same time.

Ikuto quickly pulled Kaoru and Gabrielle close and huddled together.

" Okay we are scared and why aren't they scared it nervous at all" Ikuto whispers to Gabrielle and Kaoru then points at the others.

" Kaito and Hayato are like to cool to be scared" Kaoru said looking at the two.

" Then Wataru and Akihiko are like to excited to Be scared" Gabrielle said .

" Good point. Why aren't we like them" Ikuto said sulking a bit.

" Cause no one could be us better then us ?" Kaoru said looking at Ikuto.

" plus if we aren't around who would be the prankster of the group to stir up some laugh" Gabrielle said.

Then the Trio burst into laughter making the other 4 look at them weirdly.

" You guys are weird" Tsubaki said looking at the trio.

Ikuto and Kaoru just ignored Tsubaki and pushed Tsubaki to the door

" W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING !! KAITO HELP !!" Tsubaki screamed Desperately to Kaito who ignored him.

" You need to open the door to open the cafe !" Ikuto said while pushing Tsubaki

" yes you have to open it" Kaoru said pushing Tsubaki too

" Why me ?" Tsubaki asked 

" Cause your the leader duh" Ikuto and Kaoru said together.

Tsubaki sigh and looks at the door and held on the doorknob and looks at the others

" You guys ready ?" Tsubaki said.

" Ready" the others said.

Tsubaki nods and Opens the door and a ton of people come in.

" Yay the fliers works" Wataru smiles happily.

~ A few Hours Later~

Kaito POV.

This is somehow the best idea Tsubaki ever produce. The cafe is full if people and the host club was successful people was enjoying it and was telling me they will coming back for more. I see a bright future for our little cafe and host club. Ikuto and Kaoru are having fun together having a conversation with the guest. They mainly have male costumer cause their prankster personality it attracts male costumer. Yet with Hayato, Wataru and Tsubaki attract Female costumer. Gabrielle attracts little kids who came into the cafe with their parents . makes me want to kids station where the kids could play with the host of their choice. 

oh you are asking me who i attract ?

( Yuuki (Author): way to break the fourth wall Kaito....)

I attracts costumer who wants advice any gender is fine and any age is fine.

Let's say the first day of our little cafe and host club is successful