For the First Time in Forever

3rd person POV

" About time you got here my loves you are late." Kyoya said looking at the cafe group standing inside the jet while drinking tea.

" Well, we didn't know you were inside so we waited outside my darling Kyoya." Kaito said sarcastically about the darling part

" We'll go take a seat it won't take long until we take off," Kyoya said making the cafe group nods.

The cafe squad was astonished cause the jet has rooms inside of it " wow" Akihiko said.

Then they heard kissing noise which almost made them barf.

' that's probably Hikaru and Haruhi' Gabrielle thought.

" Let's just get a room of our own near each other"  Akihiko said to Gabrielle and Kaito who nods

"Are they dating or something?" Ikuto asked Kaoru about Gabrielle Kaito and Akihiko.

" Nope more like concern parent to an Innocent child" Kaoru said. " Plus if Gabrielle was to date I would be the first to know. I have to have a little chat with her boyfriend first. " he continued.

( A/N: yeah Gabrielle is basically the youngest sister in the cafe family so Kaoru be like the overprotective older brother)

~ Time skip after everyone got a sleeping pod ~

" So~ we are just gonna stay here ?" Gabrielle asked the cafe crew when they came inside her room in the jet.

" Not gonna lie I'm bored just staying here..." Akihiko said looking around the room. Then settled on the floor with Kaito and Hayato while the rest sat on the bed.

" I'm kind of hungry but I don't want to go out of the room." Wataru said looking around and then at Gabrielle " did you bring any snacks ?" Wataru asked Gabrielle because usually, she has snacks.

" I only brought like cookies that I baked do you want it?"  Gabrielle asked while opening her backpack and revealed 3 containers full of cookies. " I didn't know how long it will take to go to South Korea so I brought a lot," Gabrielle said while smiling.

"ahhh all we need is tea so it will be perfect" Ikuto said looking at the cookies.

" I think they serve them in this jet so maybe we can just ask the flight attendant if there is any" Kaoru said remembering the last time he went on a private jet. "I'll go get it" Kaoru said standing up and Ikuto followed suit.

" I'm coming with you I can't trust the people that are in this jet with us except Kyoya and Tamaki," Ikuto said linking his arms around Kaoru's " plus we are a combo we should be separated for so long," Ikuto said.

Kaoru smiled and looked at Ikuto and they did their secret handshake and left the room to find the flight attendant. While the others smile looking at both of them.

" They sure get along well" Akihiko said while smiling

" Yeah, it's like so great to see them like that" Gabrielle said still remembering how broken Kaoru looked when he left Ouran.

" Kaoru was quiet at first then he meets Ikuto and it all like went away" Kaito said 

"Hmm... but I like the more talkative Kaoru better" Hayato said while Wataru nods his head

" I agree with Hayato. Kaoru been through so much and now he is happy again and I still don't know if this is a good idea to go on a trip with the people that hurt him in the first place" Wataru said looking at the other who are still in the room. 

The room became quiet until Kaoru and Ikuto barged back into the room while holding a thermos  and looked Kaoru face looked very teriffied while everyone asked him what had happened and why Ikuto looked like he just punch a person the only answer Kaoru gave was.

" I saw him."

That was enough for Gabrielle to leave the room to find the person she knew who hurt Kaoru and Akihiko wasn't far behind her cause if you mess with their Family you have hell to pay.

Akihiko POV.

Me and Gabrielle was trying to find the person who hurt Kaoru when Gabrielle stop in front of a familiar but stranger face.

" Hitachin Hikaru ! " Gabrielle screamed  while glaring at Hikaru.

While The boy looked very unbothered and just looked at his girlfriend who tented a wound on his face

' Ikuto good job ' I thought in my mind

" WHAT IN THE RIGHT MIND GAVE TO THE IDEA TO HURT KAORU ?" Gabrielle spoked again.

" I just spoke the truth he is the one who left us in the first place." Hikaru said while being unbothered by it.

" Wasn't it you who didn't want to lose Kaoru in the first place and now you want to be like this Shame on you" Gabrielle said.

" Well it's not my fault he is always Clingy and needs attention" hikaru said not really caring

" Oh you still wanna say that ? When Kaoru left he had nothing he left your mansion and live on his own he doesn't have anyone to give him attention or anything. If anything if anyone is clingy is its you. I bet you won't even survive a day without your girlfriend or anyone taking care of you. Kaoru on the other hand survived without you by his side and he is doing so much better without you" I said glaring at him only earning a glare back by Kaoru's twin.

" YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND " His girlfriend screamed.

" Haruhi shut up it's not about you right now so scram." Gabrielle said while glaring at Haruhi.

" Shut up. Don't you say anything about my Girlfriend" Hikaru said and aimed a punch at Gabrielle.

I didn't have enough time to catch it but someone did and just kicked Kaoru's twin where the sun didn't shine.

" C'mon Kaoru's waiting the tea is going to get cold" the person said while holding Gabrielle close to him.

" Yeah let's go Kaito" I said and walked away with Kaito while holding Gabrielle's hand guiding her back to her room in the jet while holding a laugh thinking about how much Hikaru might be hurt right now.

_________________________________________

A/N: I think this is the longest chapter I written. It's good to be back now I have more time to update so it won't take long till the next update I think... Cause I already have an idea about it and listening to Harry potter music helps somehow.

So what do you think ? Do you think Hikaru deserve more punches in the face or not ?