Host Club 2.0

Gabrielle POV.

So here we are inside the Building that is going to be our new host club. I'm glad Mr and Mrs Hitachin agreed to help us.

" ah... we need to give this place a makeover this doesn't have the host club feel" Ikuto said.

" I agree but let's just discuss our plan for this " Kaito said and looks at me " So Gabrielle it was your Idea to make a cafe so have any idea for the Menu and everything ?" he ask.

" Of course i do silly Kaito i can handle it but we need furniture to be honest " i said looking at the place and goes into a room that is going to be the kitchen where i make the food and drinks.

" Don't worry about The makeover of this place my team are on it" Kaoru said after he was finished a phone call which i presume was with his team.

" Yay Kaoru !!!" I saw Tsubaki yelled and practically jumps on Kaoru and Hayato had to hold Kaoru up before he fall i just giggled.

" Akihiki... heavy " i heard Kaoru and i saw Kaito hit Tsubaki's head with his book lightly.

" stop it" kaito said while looking around 

" ahh Guys i have a question" wataru said

" what is it Wataru ?" Kaito asked back looking at Wataru.

" What do we do in the host club ?" Wataru asked 

" well when we were at Ouran we had types of Host.. so like Princely type , cool type and the rest" i answered

" so do we each have a type ?" Ikuto asked 

" maybe ?  What do you think Tsubaki ? you are the leader of all this ?" i asked tsubaki.

" That's sounds like fun let's decide for each other " Tsubaki said smiling.

" Sure for Kaito the genius. " I said cause i know his record is so flawless.

" I agree" Kaoru said and looks at Kaito 

" yeah Kaito is the Genius and he is like a dad to us" Ikuto said and he got hit by Kaito's book.

" i am not a dad" Kaito said.

" you do act like one." Hayato stated and all of us nods making Kaito give up.

" fine i'm the genius how about the others" Kaito said.

" me and Ikuto are the prankster" Kaoru said and links shoulder to Ikuto and fistbump each other.

and we all agree cause they both are cute and can make the mood together.

" Tsubaki is the outgoing type " Ikuto said and pointed out Tsubaki's Outgoing personality

" I think tsubaki is going to be popular with the girls" i said giggling making Tsubaki blush.

" I agree with Gabrielle" Kaoru agreed.

" For Wataru maybe Sweet Type and For Hayato the perfectionist" Tsubaki said.

we all agreed + a few of us thinks they eould be perfect partners for each other cause Wataru is a bit clumsy.

" how about me ?" i asked.

" cute type" Ikuto said

" or little sister type" Kaoru said

" fine." i said smiling.

______________________________________

Authors Note:

The Cafe looks like this after the make over

The Cafe looks like this after the make over. So they have cafe and Host club the cafe because of Money wise they want to make money for their need for the host club. 

This is what the hostclub looks like

This is what the hostclub looks like. it looks cute and sweet lol.

PS: Guys can you suggest a name for their cafe please ?