Roommates Situation

Kaoru's POV:

After we all arrived at the villa let's just say most of the cafe crew was the shocked cause of how big it is but we rather not show it. At the supermarket Gabrielle got some ingredients that she will cook for us for dinner even though she kinda doesn't wanna cook for the lovers she have too in a way cause it's dinner and everyone is basically hungry. But before all of that Kyoya asked us to gather in the like living room area of the villa and we listen to him somehow.

" So we are here to discuss who should be who's roommate because I heard there is not enough room in this mansion" he said. Which we all think he is lying cause this villa is huge how can it not have enough room. I think it's a strategy to make us make up or something.

" Here is a suggestion from Tamaki that we all just pair up one host club member and one cafe member" He continued. Which made all of us just say no in our mind to be honest i could see all those face distaste from my squad.

"Excuse me, I'd rather be with my squad and not with strangers," Akihiko said while looking unamused, which is rare to say the least.

"But we have two young ladies here. Do you think they want to room with the boys ?"Kyoya said while looking at Haruhi and Gabrielle.

"I mean i don't mind staying in the room with my boyfriend" Haruhi said snuggling to Hikaru who snuggled back and kissed her which made me almost barf

"I'll sleep on the sofa over there if I have to," Gabrielle said, already starting to make the sofa as comfy as possible for her.

"Yeah we the cafe club rather sleep here in the living room then rooming with you guys i mean you guys want your personal space right and not share it with us commoners? " Ikuto said it just because we all planned way ahead to just bring sleeping bags with us on this trip.

" That will hurt your neck, no ?" Tamaki said confused and kind of excited because he never tried one before somehow.

" Not really it's comfy" Hayato said looking at his own sleeping bag he was already tired and Wataru could sense it so he stayed close to Hayato.

"Well we want everyone to have a room for themself" Kyoya said

"Then what's the point of the roommate stuff ?" Kaito said

"Well we just wanna get close to you guys" Tamaki said

"Well we aren't ready yet okay let's just split into rooms right now i know there is enough room here for everyone to have their own room" Ikuto said

"And how would you know that you never been here before" Hikaru said with a snobby attitude

" There is something called looking it up online" Ikuto said just straight up like it's no big deal which made me so proud of him as he could stand up against my brother.

" Okay Cafe squad here is our room arrangement" Kaito said gathering us around not caring about the host club

"Hayato and Wataru you two share a room okay" Kaito said looking at the two

" Sure it's been awhile since we shared a room right Hayato" Wataru said

"The last time was on our school trip back in the day" Hayato yawns and left while being basically dragged by Wataru into a room together

" Gabrielle you basically could choose to have a room alone or just stay with me and Akihiko or Ikuto and Kaoru" Kaito said looking at our youngest member

"I'll sleep alone thank you very much you guys have fun okay" She said and just went her own way to find the most perfect room for her that basically mean she wanted the most secluded room possible with no sunlight cause as she said to me once " I don't like the sun the sun doesn't like me".

" You guys know we have to wake her up right in the morning," Ikuto said, looking at me and our cafe parents.

"We know don't worry," Kaito said looking at me and Ikuto, " so do you guys want to room with each other ?"

"Well yeah" "Duh!" we both said and smiles and just go off with each other to one of the room and saw Kaito and Akihiko goes into the room near us and we heard Tamaki yelling

"WHAT ABOUT THE PERSONALISE ROOMS?"