Kaito Vs Kyouya

Kyouya POV

I was going to the Hitachin mansion to get our costume for our plot this week. When I saw someone I never thought I will see again.

Kaoru Hitachin and Gabrielle Shirayuki.

Why are they doing here and then I saw another group of people. I swear one of them is acting like Tamaki fanboying About commoner Things

( Author: *cough**cough* Akihiko*cough**cough*)

Then I saw Gabrielle look at me and now she is trying to get Kaoru's attention. 'maybe to tell that I was here'

So I went out of the limo and greet them

" Fancy meeting you here Kaoru. Gabrielle." I said and they were shaking.

Kaito POV

I heard someone called to Kaoru and Gabrielle and here was Gabrielle hiding me she was shaking. Akihito was hugging Kaoru he was equally scared. I  mean he doesn't even know who this person is and he is scared.

" So who is he ?" I asked Gabrielle Quietly. She looked at me while shaking " he is Kyouya Otori from Ouran... He is from the host club... He is known as the Shadow King..." she answered quietly.

I nodded and look at The said ' Shadow King'

" hello, what can I do for you ?" I said to the person

" I'm here to talk to Kaoru and Gabrielle." he said smiling

' ah now I know why he is the shadow prince his smile is scary ' I thought

" Well If you need something to do with them you could always talk to me. They are my responsibility now" I said smiling

" I don't have any business with you right now all I need are those two. Kaoru Gabrielle come we must talk" he said and I felt Gabrielle just grip me tighter.

" Well, I think they don't want to even come with you." I said while I saw Wataru trying to look scary to protect Kaoru and Gabrielle.

"They don't have a choice, they need to talk to me." he said. 

he started to glare and everyone well minus Hayato was scared.

" Oi. stop it your scaring everyone" Hayato finally spoke up.

" well Mister Ootori your presence isn't needed here so good day. we actually have business to discuss with Mr and Mrs. Hitachin. " i said and Playfully bowed and Lead the group in the Mansion while Hayato was looking at Kyoya just to see if he tried to do something to us.

Kyouya POV.

' That person he is so interesting.... I need to find out more about these people' i thought smiling and leaving them alone to go home to find more information.'