Chapter Twenty Two

Amy walked into the great hall with the knights flanking behind her, Arthur only one step ahead. Ahead of them was a group of guards and a man whom she assumed to be king Mias with a crown rested upon his short black hair. He did not look a fearsome man as he was smiling towards Uther, however imagining him with a stern face made her believe that he could be quite fearful if someone was to get on the wrong side of him.

"King Mias." Arthur Greeted bowing towards him before shaking his hand, Amelia bowed down at the same time as Hector and Percival and rose with them. She seemed to get a few stares at from Mias's Knights.

Uther ignored the stares and gestured to Amy. "Amy, come here look at the piece offerings that Mias has delivered, it seems as though there shall be no wars between the kingdoms."

Amy followed forwards to star at what was inside the large boxes which Mias had brought. She stood transfixed. "Aren't they beautiful?" Mias questioned.

"My lord, I mean no disrespect but I do believe that you are simply protecting your kingdom however you cannot pass these onto us. On a good note your men are not dead. On a negative note they are like me." Amelia's voice was no longer cheery and she refused to move.

"Pardon?" Arthur and Mias spoke in unison.

"I came from the future, I came from the future not willingly. If one of these angels touch you they send you to the past and feast off of wasted energy. The years that were never be lived. They are the fastest creatures on earth. No, in the universe in all of time and space they are deadly."

She felt a hand on her shoulder "They don't seem to move they are just statues."

"Statues that have their eyes covered. They can't move if they are being observed they cover their eyes so as to not stare at each other. Please can someone stare at them as I am unable to even blink." She shrugged Arthur's hand off of her shoulder as she spoke.

She felt a presence beside her and a hand on her back in comfort. "You've proved me wrong before and your fear seems genuine, so I just stare?"

Amy whispered "Yes" as Percival joined her other side.

"This is ridiculous." Mias exclaimed.

"Then why bring them here? With all of these knights as protection instead of protecting your villagers? You know these are the cause and instead of seeking to destroy them you aim to pass them on to another kingdom and allow others to be split from their families. I do not expect you to understand but I know how it is to be separated from everyone you know, everything you know. Everything s different here, the way you treat one another, the language, the food. And you have brought this evil into a place where I have made friends, where they have been kind and that does not make me happy." Amy started to snap.

"Look Amelia, whatever you believ-" Mias started.

Amy cut him off hand over his mouth, bringing her fingers up to her lips. "Quiet, just stare."

"Amy!" Uther and Arthur shouted.

"QUIET!" Amy shouted louder echoing into the hall.

Silence surrounded the room, she sighed, maybe she was going crazy she could have sworn she had heard it. She looked around the room and turned her gaze back to Mias.

Removing her hand she stated, "Your Highness I do apologise I thought I-"

"Yes Rory, It does seem that there were Daleks, or some close form present here and we have to find out what happened."

"Doctor do you think Amy could be here? We've been to so many places so many times and no sight."

"Boys, boys, boys who on earth would have gotten rid of the Daleks?" She smiled holding back tears. The pair who had got their back turned to the group spun on their heels and stared at here.

"Mrs Pond." The Doctor exclaimed, holding his arms open for a hug but Amy ran straight at Rory. Wrapping her arms tightly round his neck and kissing him fiercely on the lips before slowly parting and staying in hold.

They spun round and Amy's lips parted she stared not blinking. "Arthur, Uther, Mias, Hector, Percival. Walk quickly towards us as fast as you can. Mias you have unfortunately met some more men."

The men started to follow her orders but Arthur stayed back.

"Come on Prince not the time to be disobedient."

"I can't" He sighed.

Amy ran over to him fearing for him, the angel had a finger curled around the collar on his top.  Amy smirked lightly.

"All eyes on the angel. Arthur shirt off now." Amy ordered walking back towards Amy.

 He shrugged out of the top  not arguing as he could tell by her voice it was no joke.

Standing in front of her shirtless  Arthur grabbed her shoulders and spoke making a shiver go down her spine. "There were two."

"Okay then, everyone back up into the blue box keeping your eyes on the angel. Go inside don't panic do not come out and we will work out our strategy then." The Doctor ordered.

The men followed the orders as Amy demanded, "Mias, where did you get these?"

"In a Cave by the lake of Sena. They were worn but we thought they'd look nice outside the castle, they were all my men could carry."

"So there are more?" The Doctor questioned

"Yes."

"Fantastic." Rory sighed as the door of the Tardis shut behind them.

_________________________________________________________________________

Video up with clips of what will happen next - All clips belong to the BBC, Song belongs to Good Charlotte and edited together by me :) (Some bad edits, I always do my self the worst trailers!)