Creep

Lalala "oooh mistah J" harley called into his empty office. She steped in to find he was gone. His blue prints were still out in the open left on his his desk. That's a werid of him harley thought to herself. Joker always puts his prints away. "Roco!" She yelled for one of the henchman. "Yes mrs.Quinn" he asked her politely as he knew one wrong word to her would cost his life. "Did ya see were my puddn went to?" She asked with worry in her voice. "No, bosslady I never saw him leave his study." He said to her. She shuged "get out." She ordered which he commanded. She then put the blue prints in his desk and locked them. Then she got in his spinny chair and layed her feet on his desk and leaned back. Don't worry harls, he probably just steped out for a laugh or two. Harley thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Harley woke up, the room was dark. She rubbed her eyes "puddn?" She called, but there was no answer. Then she saw green hair step into the door way. "Mistah J! I missed you. You really need to to start leavening a note or something.." she began saying then turned on the lamp and look at her "puddn" she looked up in shock. "Creep!" She screamed. "Hi toots, you're comeing with me." She then grabbed the lamp and tried to trow it at his head "like hell I am." Then someone hit her behind the head and all she saw was black.