"what are we gonna do?"

“How could you let this happen Harley?”  He said though his teeth looking at her darkly. “Me?!?!?! Don’t ya even try to blame this on me. I took sex ed. If ya woulda pulled out, this wouldn’t of happened.” She said loudly pointing a finger at him. This enraged him, “Have you forgotten who you are talking to my jester.” He said trying to give her a friendly warning.  Harley threw her arms in the air “Who cares??? What are goanna do??” she said letting her panic be clearer and showing how emotional she really was about this. She started pacing the room and mumbling things under her breath, while a tar fell down her face. Joker slowly walked to her and laid his hands on her shoulders. She didn’t even look at him, just keep her eyes down and rooming the floor as if there were a thousand spiders crawling on it.  “Harley look at me.” He told her and when he did, she obeyed looking him in his bright green eyes.  “Yes mistah J?” she asked as her voice was even more high pitched and shaky. He gave her a soft smile and lifted up her chin and then gave her a very passionate kiss, which seemed to clear her mind and take away his anger. They both unwillingly pulled away from each other, Harley stop shaking and just looked at him.  He twisted his neck around “go take a nap baby, I’m going out.” He told her and gave her another very long kiss, and when it ended she walked to the bed and he walked to the door. A few hours later he came back to find Harley laying In bed, reading some sappy romance novel. “those things will ruin your brain ya know.” He said getting her attention. “Puddn! You’re back!” Harley said happily running out of bed to embrace him.  “hi princess, have you have time to think about our situation?” he asked her rubbing her cheek softly. “yes mistah J, I have. And I’ve decided to….”

COMMENT, do you think Harley should keep the baby, or not??? Hehe I know I’m so evil, hahaha~CarleyQuinn