Night Time Fun

I groaned looking at my asleep puddn, It's only 6am and his asleep. uggh I'm bored. I can't do nothing but lay in bed and think. I poked at his chest and he turned over. I smiled, now we're getting some where. I hoped on top of him and then I began kissing his neck, when I herd him say something. "......Harley.....off..." he mumbled and I giggled and kept going. He opened one eye and mumbled something else. "....I said....get off..." he said a little more clearer. "but puddn." I said and continued. Then outta the blue Mistah J had me pin to the bed, and he was looking down at me. "punkin pie, hunny, baby, harleygirl, did i ask you to off me?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at the ceiling innocently   "maybe..." I herd him growl, then he looked away and looked back at me. "did you...hear me?" I did a little nodded. "You're gonna get away...this time. I'm tired." he said then pushed me off the bed. I started pouting and wining. He groaned loudly and and turned back over to look at me. "you know I can never stay mad at you." he told me and I smiled and got back in bed, were he then cuddled me. "ehh...Mistah J?" I asked him. "yes baby?" he said sleepily. "there's something poking my back." I told him and moved away a little. which caused his strong arms to wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"That there is my jester....care to take fix it?" he asked with a cute little smirk on his sleepy face. then I got into the position I was when I woke him up, it looks like I can have some fun tonight after all.