Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.

I will probably be able to start doing weekly updates again. Yay my computer was fixed. And I still don't own Naruto, . . . . well yet.

Neko: Alright now what?

Pein: You know technically I'm the only male Akatsuki member that is straight.

Neko: Hey Pein! When did you get here?

Pein: Um You came over to the base so I was here before you.

Neko: Ohh right so you got bored and decided to state the fact that you're straight?

Pein: Well you wanted something to happen so I said the first thing that came in my head, which was I'm straight the rest aren't.

Hidan: How the f*** do you figure that?

Pein: I'm the only one with a female partner all though Sasori could be straight too.

Deidara: I'm not a girl!

Pein: What's with the hair then?

Deidara: So what I have long hair.

Neko: Hey, Pein. Don't make fun of Deidara. He's awesome.

Deidara: Awe Thanks Neko. (Hug Deidara the awesome bomber)

Neko: I didn't do that intentionally. Who did that?

Nell (laughing her butt off.): But you know you wanted to.

Neko: I know he's my favorite bomber.

Sasori: There's only one women in the Akatsuki so of course the leader gets her. (Getting back to our main and weird topic.)

Konan: Stop talking about me like I'm a prize, gesh you guys are so sexist.

Neko&Nell: But Konan! You're the luckest chick I know! You get to hang out with these awesome hot guys. Hey, jinx you owe me a soda.

Neko: Whatever, let's give the people what they came here for.