The next morning, fun right?

Sorry its a day late I was at my friends house. We went to a school dance. I don't know why I'm telling you this. Oh well i just am.

Nell: You just are what?

Neko: I'm bored so I'm telling them about my life.

Nell: Oh OK.

Neko: OK. Thenum now what?

Nell: What am I waiting around here for?

Neko: You're waiting for the Akatsuki.

Nell: Why?

Neko: You'll see. (All the Akatsuki randomly appear.)

Deidara: Hey Neko, andNell.

Neko and Nell: Hey Deidei. How are you?

Deidara: Pretty good.

Neko: OK now say it.

Sasori: No you aren't getting me to say it.

Neko: Nell want to help?

Nell: Sure. (Writes in book)

Sasori: What are you writi- I LOVE FLUFFY BUNNIES, and Neko no own Naruto.

Neko: 'I love fluffy bunnies' why Nell?

Nell: Pay back for not saying it right the first time.

Neko: alright whatever on with the show!

I wake up to feel myself being. . . petted? What the h***? I open my eyes and see its Kathy petting me. What the-? I'm about to yell at her but then I notice her eyes are closed. She petting me while she's asleep? Well that not very surprising. You see Kathy usually does very weird stuff in her sleep. I remember one time she ended up in my closest talking to my clothes telling them how stupid cheese looked. We recorded that conversion, and replayed it for her. She like holy s*** I said that, and you heard that. So I just move away trying not to wake anyone, but of course I fail. By that I mean, I fell off the bed on to Kin, and she kind of screamed, almost killing me might I add because she instantly put a kunai to my throat.

“Ouch!” We both yell waking up Kathy, Hinata, and probably the rest of the house. She moves her kunai as she realizes its me.

“Who stole the cheeseburger cookies from Mia the rainbow mermaid?” Kathy yells as she wakes up.

“What the h*** were you dreaming of?” I say.

“Um I was talking to this mermaid, and someone stole the cookies she was going to give me. I went to who I thought stole them, Jai, that's a guy by the way, and he said he didn't have them so when you woke me up I was wondering who stole them.” Kathy says.

“Well that's a weird dream.” Kin says.

“For Kathy that's a normal dream.” I say but you know usually they don't have actual names. I finally move from my stop on the floor, and start to get ready for the day.

“Nell, its only 4 AM.” Hinata says.

“And I'd rather not get petted again.” I glare at Kathy.

“Sorry I was with my cat named dog.”

“You have a cat in your head named dog?” Hinata asks.

“Its her dream cat. Her parents wouldn't let her get a cat so she makes up the perfect cat for herself.” I explain while getting my stuff to take a shower. I go out of my room and quickly take a 5 minute shower.