Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.

Hi again peeps! You have survived the week, and for that you get an award. AKA Another chapter. VOTE! AND/OR! COMMENT! please I'll give you a cookie if you do.

Nell: *pokes Neko in the face*

Neko: What are you doing?

Nell: I'm keeping you awake, and unlazified.

Neko: Umlazified? Is that a word?

Nell: Yes, no, I don't know maybe.

Neko: If it was what's the meaning then.

Nell: Well in this case it means I'm keeping you doing this work so write write write! This story isn't writing itself you know.

Neko: Sometimes I wish it would. Then I could be lazy, but no I had to start writing this. Ah well why am I complaining? I wanted to write this. In fact I was actually thinking of writing something else too.

Nell: But this would be your main one, right? *Looks desperate, and about to cry if I say no*

Neko: Of course. This is my first one I'm seeing it to the end.

Nell: Yay!

Tenten: Hey just wanted to add Neko doesn't own Naruto.

Nell, and Neko: We all already know that!

Tenten: Then why did you pay me 5 bucks to come down here, and say it.

Neko: Cuz I can! *sticks tongue out at her*

“These missions are pathetic.” I agree but I don't yell it. I don't want to scare Tora again.

“A missions a mission. Come on let's get back.” Kakashi says. So we head back, and I pet Tora but as we get closer to to the Hokage's place Tora gets tenser. Poor kitty is scared to death. We get to the Hokage's very quickly.

“Oh my poor Tora!” That would be the first thing I hear when I entered the room. Next thing I know Tora is no longer in my arms. He's now being squished to death by his owner. “I was so worried!” She says as she pays. Tora looks at me, and meows, which I interpret as a 'save me!'

“Haha-haha! That cat deserves to be squished!” Naruto yells.