Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!

Vote, comment, and all the other stuff. Of yea, and out of random boredom, if you comment I'll dedicate a chappie to you!!!!!!!!!

(Back with Nell)

“Wee!!” I scream running in a circle.

“What are you doing, Nell?” Kathy asks.

“Um I don't know.” I say bouncing up and down.

“Did you have chocolate today?”

“Maybe,” I drag out.

“Oh God, Kin-sensei, can we get Nell outside?” Kathy asks her seeing as Kakashi's still asleep, and they're eating breakfast. 'Hehe I had chocolate for breakfast.'

“She hyper, great. I can barely deal with her on a normal day.” Rial complains. I mentally stick my tongue out at him.

“Sounds like a good idea, Kathy.” Kin says, but then we hear Naruto yelling that Kakashi's awake.

“Morning, sensei.” I say as I jump on to him. I'm quickly grabbed off with people yelling that he's injured. 'Damn kill joys.'

“Why is she more hyper than normal?” Kakashi asks.

“Someone gave her chocolate this morning.” Kathy explains.

“Dear God. She's getting worse than Naruto.”

“Kakashi-sensei, I know your going to have a big conversion, and I won't be able to sit through it so can I go outside?”

“Fine.”

“Yay!!” I scream hopping away. I grab my stuff from my room, and start to head out, but when I go to the door I bump into Inari.

“W-who are you?”

“I'm Nell. I'm a ninja that brought your grandfather home. Remember kid those that are dead are not gone they're here.” I point to his heart. “And here is where they'll always be.” I say, and jump away.

“What the hell was that?” Rial yells at me.

“I was being nice to the kid.” I say out loud. He just sighs. Then everyone walks out of the house. I decide to follow even though I already know how to climb a tree. Kakashi talks about what we have to do, and at first I just watch Sasugay's fail.

“Are you going to try, Nell?” Kakashi asks me.

“I already know how to do that, sensei.” I say walking up the tree. I get to a really high branch, and do what Kakashi's doing. Then I jump down.

“Wow you've already learned to land correctly.”

“Hello, accident pron idiot here. Of course I know how to fall, and not get hurt.” I reply. “OK I'm going to train by myself. I'll be back around sunset, and before you ask I have my book with me.” I say walking away from everyone. “Hey, Vial can you train me?”

“So that's why we went away from everyone. Sure, honey.” I walk farther out of sight. Vial, well I think its Vial, materializes next to me. Then Rial, I think, comes out too.

“So good to be out of your stupid head for once.” Yup that's Rial. Rial and Vial have longish red hair, they kind of remind me of the red haired version of Rin and Len Kagamine but Rial and Vial look about 16. Rial's taller, and he's actually pretty hot. Damn it I hope he can't hear my thought when he's out. They have wings, a tail, and even little horns.

“Honey, you OK?” Vial says snapping her fingers in front of my face.

“Huh? Uh yea. This is just the first time I've seen your true forms.”

“Right. The last time you saw us we were as that stupid bunny, and cat thing.” Rial shakes his head at the image.

“Yea sorry about that.” I say giggling a little. Then I start jumping around. “So what kind of training are we doing?”

“Well, how about we play a little game of tag?” Rial says.

“Tag?”

“Yea, I run away and you come get me.”

“Um OK.” I say unsurely.

“Vial, can you make sure no one comes around here?”

“Of course, Rial.” She says, and disappears.

“Now here's the thing. In this game of tag, I can go anywhere. You can't use this.” He says taking my book. “And you're best bet is to find me in your mind first.” He says disappearing.

“Wait! Rial, what the h*** do you mean by that?” I call after him but he's already gone. “Jerk!” I close my eyes, and calm down. Then I grab my bag, and pick a random direction, and walk. I end up finding Vial, whose looking around for people.

“Nell, has your game ended or are you just starting?”

“Rial's being an a**hole, he tolled me to find him with my mind, but I don't know what the f*** that means.”

“Close your eyes, and search for him.”

“With my eyes closed?”

“Not physically. Find your connection with him. You have a certain connection with us that no one else has.” She explains. I close my eyes like she said, and try to find him. I end up looking at myself? I open my eyes.

“That's weird.”

“Did you find him?”

“No, but I think I found you.”

“So you saw yourself, huh?”

“Yea, that's really weird. To see yourself, I mean.” She nods. I try again, and see a stream. “Got him.”

“Good, Now where is he?”

“He's near a stream.”

“Did you get a direction?”

“I can get directions?”

“Yes, you look into his memory, and you can track him.”

“Cool!” I close my eyes again. I find he went left after leaving, then he flew, bastard cheater, then he went right, and is now sitting at a stream. “A**hole cheated, he flew to where he is now, I would have never found him.”

“He wanted you to get frustrated.” I just nod, and skip back to our starting point. I followed what I could, and I hopped to the high parts of trees for when he was flying. I got lost a few times, and had to recheck his memory. I hid in a branch, and waited. I saw him throw a rock into the water. He must be getting bored. That's when I jump down from the tree, and land on his back, causing us to fall forward, because he wasn't expecting it. We both fell into the stream.

“Haha I ha found you.” I say laughing.

“You little b****.”

“Hey its Ms. B**** to you.” I smile laughing. Damn. That was so funny. His face was priceless. He splashed me with water.

“Alright, Ms. B****.” He says chuckling. This caused us to have a half hour water fight. Vial ended up finding us, and got dragged in. So now the three of us are soaking wet, shivering, and laughing our butts off.

“How long ago did she find you?” Vial asks.

“About 20 minutes before you came.”

“She did good.”

“Yea very good. I'm surprised she got it that quickly. Then again someone tolled her what to do.”

“Sorry, but she was so confused with what you said.”

“Can we not talk about me like I'm not here?”

“Sorry, honey.”