Chapter 12

Camila’s POV

 I drew in a deep but blissful breath, watching Lauren tidy up her room. She always had the tendency to make sure her room was spotless, or else she’d practically have a panic attack. I hadn’t apprehended the smirk that spread on my lips, as I stood up from the desk chair. She was organizing a few DVDs we had bought over our time in L.A, whilst I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, snuggling my face into the crook of her neck.

Without hesitation, she freed her hands from all the organizing, and held onto my arms firmly, throwing her head back ever so slightly. After a moment that seemed to feel everlasting, she turned around, and placed her hands on my waist. My arms traveled up to her neck, wrapping firmly around it. I felt safe in her arms like this. I felt secure.

I leaned my head in, capturing her lips in my own. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss, her tongue moving across my lower lip, grasping the taste. My fingers deepened its grip in her hair, as her fingers dug deeper into the flesh of my skin. I parted my lips, giving her tongue the permission it was asking for. Our tongues tangled, and a moan was heard, but I wasn’t aware of whose mouth it came out of; I was too concentrated on the swirls her tongue was creating.

My left hand lowered to the side of her neck, as the other lowered to her shoulder, directing her where to go. My hands slowly directed her to the bed, before I gently pressed her down.  Our lips moved in sync, our kisses becoming more and more desperate, more assertive.

I crawled on top of her, straddling her without the disconnection of our lips. She slightly gasped into my mouth as my hands roamed the sides of her body. My lips left hers, and instead attached to the soft surface of her neck.

I left soft kisses, hearing a moan escape her mouth. I smirked against her skin, sucking hard on her pulse point. I let my eyes dart up to her face, and I took in the view of her shuteyes, and bitten lips, suppressing her moan. I licked the area to soothe it out, and she whimpered.

My fingers hesitated at the first top button of Lauren’s blouse, but eventually gave in, noticing her heaving chest and plump pinks lips. I felt my heart beat faster by the second, the thought of this girl being the one that has changed my life completely, the girl who has caused me to feel an unbelievable collision of emotions I’ve never felt before, was finally here, in the midst of an occurrence I’d been fantasizing the minute I laid eyes on her.

My lips traveled down to the alley between her two collarbones, before an aggressive knock brought us out of our trance.

The sound of the knob turning panicked us, until we remembered it was locked. “Lauren, is Camila in there with you?” A voice all too familiar to the both of us asked.

“Yes, Mani, I’m in here!” I called back, pecking Lauren’s neck and smirking at her, “Now, what do you want?”

“Jeez Louise, I was just checking up on you because I couldn’t find you anywhere else.”

The smirk that played on my lips never left my face, as I looked down at Lauren’s nervous but heated expressions. “You couldn’t have just call—,” Lauren began, but I covered her mouth with the palm of my hand.

I felt the corners of her lips curve upward, before teeth sunk into the flesh of my palm. I groaned, and that’s when Normani’s voice returned, “What’s going on in there? Is everything okay?”

I sighed, knowing this long shouting conversation was too suspicious, so I began to crawl off of Lauren, receiving a pout on her face. “I’ll be right back, baby.” I winked at her, and walked over to the door, popping my head out. “We’re perfectly fine, just stalking Tumblr fans.”