Chapter 15

Lauren’s POV

We didn’t give any time to absorb our surroundings as we skipped around the house to Camila’s room. I, for one, felt a few questioning stares from the other girls, but I didn’t care. All my attention was grasping on Camila’s hair or her hand in my mine, as she lead us to her bedroom.

We stepped foot into her room as she kicked the door behind me closed, locked it, and leaned her body against mine, pushing till I hit against her door. All the while, her lips clasped in the midst of my own, her hands at the back of my neck.

In complete fear that I’d seem even the slightest bit pressuring, I let her take the lead. After I read that letter of hers, I still felt bad for the fact she had to wait so long and I didn’t need to wait at all because she was always there when I wanted her.

But right now, I couldn’t really think straight when her lips were leaving tender kisses down the trail of my neck. The action led my hand up to her head, letting my fingers get entangled in the roots of her hair.

My other hand played with the loop of her red jeans, as I pulled her closer to me and felt her body firmly press up against mine, leaving absolutely no gap in between us.

She sucked hard on the area beneath my ear, emitting a content sigh and a slightly quiet moan from my mouth, before she lifted her head to kiss me.

She had captured my lips in a heated kiss all the while her fingers clenched onto the collar of my shirt. I wanted to give her everything. I wanted to give her everything I possibly could all in this one night.

I thought of that moment she whispered the two dreaded words, ‘fuck me’ while we made out during truth or dare, and all it did was make me picture her sprawled out on the bed, and, well, you know the rest.

As my fingers deepened into the sides of her waist, I led her to her bed. The back of her legs hit against the bed, as she laid herself down, brought me down with her, lips still attached to mine. We were stumbling with me in between her legs as we tried to adjust ourselves on the bed without disconnecting our lips. Her head hit against her pillows, as my tongue massaged against hers. She moaned into my mouth, and I might have clenched onto her waist a little too hard at the sound.

The atmosphere was suffocating in the best way possible, as my chest swirled in heat. I detached my lips, before reattaching them to the outline of her jaw. I left a trail of my kisses down it, before I finally reached the plane of her neck and sucked hard enough to leave a mark, as she did mine earlier.

My hand wandered off to her thigh, as my lips continued its movement on her neck. She let out a soft whimper at both actions, and pulled my face towards hers; kissing me with all the love I could possibly feel. Her hands wandered down my back and slid under my shirt, sending shivers up my spine at the touch. Her right hand’s long fingers scraped up the side of my stomach as the other clenched onto the ending fabric of my shirt. 

I let my tongue lick from the point her neck meets her shoulder up until her ear, before nibbling her earlobe in reaction to her massaging hand against my stomach and back. The hand that clenched my shirt began to pull it upward, initiating to take it off. I gulped as I leaned up and raised both my hands to help her slip my shirt right off, leaving me in my bra. My lower lip trembled in nervousness, because Camila Cabello lay beneath me, becauseCamila Cabello’s eyes were now dilated even more than before as they scanned my body, because Camila Cabello makes me nervous.