Introduction

I was captivated by her laughter

I was captivated by her laughter. Never known what "angelic" sounds like, but i'm pretty sure that's it.

I was mesmerized by her very being. Her love, her warmth, her loneliness, wanting to share everything with her.

I wanted nothing more than to hold her. To protect her from everything in the world.

I wanted to take away all her worries, so she could just smile and laugh all she wanted. she wouldn't have to fake it.

I wanted to talk to her, just listen to her voice for hours. It was soft, like honey.

I wanted to save her. Without her, everything in life was meaningless.

=======================================================================

    he has left with nothing but a broken heart, loneliness and grief. 

========================================================================    

This is a work of fiction. This is a fictional story about fictional representations of real people. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All the pictures and quotes used in the story are taken from Google.

========================================================================