Chapter 32

After the match all of them decided to have a mini celebration in the hotel it self.

Ditya was first to reach the room followed by Virat. When Virat entered the room he found that Ditya was using the bathroom. He took of his t shirt and was taking another one from the cupboard. Just then Ditya came out of the bathroom.

D: ewww

D: ewww... Veer have you forgotten we are sharing the room?

He realised he was standing shirtless. He decided to tease Ditya a bit.

V: oh you are saying as if you are not enjoying what are you seeing Miss Sharma.

D: oh please Mr Kohli.

V: come on Ditya admit it you check me out all the time.

He said coming a little closure to her.

D: No Veer i don’t. I have better things to do.

She said trying to move away and turned her back towards him.

V: oh really better then me.

He said moving towards her, his chest almost touching her back. His warm breaths were touching her skin around her neck. She closed her eyes in anticipation. She can feel his lips on her skin on her exposed area between neck and solder. He realised she is in her bathrobe. She was feeling a little awkward due to this sudden intimacy with him. He felt her body getting stiff. The realization hit  him. He didn’t want to go the extremes but looking at her he lost his control. He quickly came back to senses but leaving her just like that will be rude and cold so he turned her around cupped her face and placed a light kiss on her forhead.

V: I am sorry Ditya. I promise this will never happen again. Not at least without your consent.

Ditya smiled at him. At first she felt a little awkward but this apology of his made her believe that he is definitely the answer of several prayers she offered to god. He has won her heart and respect one more time.

He quickly took his clothes and went into the bathroom. He took a quick shower and when he stepped out of the shower he got the surprise of his life. His feet got glued to the place where he was standing. His eyes were struck at her. He jaw dropped in amazement.