Chapter 31

The boys had a tough day at game they just wanted to chill out a bit. After the dinner they all sat together in Mahi and sakshi’s room. Everyone was engrossed in there conversations. Ditya was sitting on a single sitter sofa and virat was sitting on the hand rest of the sofa. Ditya’s phone rang. He looked at the caller’s name curiously it flashed “Mira”. She didn’t bother to move away and took the call.

D: Yeah I am ok now. Yeah was with everyone. Tell me what it is. Ok. Yeah yeah I remember. Ok fix the meeting after a week. Send me those documents I will have a look.

Virat kept his calm till he was hearing the casual conversation but as soon as she mentioned work he lost it. He snatched the phone from Ditya.

V: Mira listen to me very carefully. Ditya is not going to work at all at least  till the time she is here. So no work calls and no work emails.

Ditya was both shocked and surprised. He was being rude to her and making decisions about her work but at the same time she can see a caring side of his. She can see till what extent he can go to make sure she is fine and dose not take any stress.

He gave the phone back to Ditya and gave her a deadly glare

He gave the phone back to Ditya and gave her a deadly glare. She all of a sudden felt dizzy. She thought of giving a call to Dr. Saaj. Just to ask till how long she will experience this dizziness and all. But she decided against it and thought of messaging her. As soon as she wrote the message she heard him say

V: Don’t send that message. I have already asked her. She said its a acute deficiency it will take some time for the medicines to work like a month or so mean while you have to take rest. Eat properly. Sleep properly. No stress. And you might faint like that day again. So be very careful and alert.

D: You asked her all that. Are you crazy??

She was amazed by his gesture. He went till that extent. She just thanked her stars once again for blessing her with Virat.

V: no i am not. But you are.

D: And can you please stop looking into my phone.

V: Sure.

After few minutes he realised that her head is resting against his thigh. He understood that  she was not feeling well.

V: why do you have to stretch your limits Ditya? If you are not feeling good just excuse yourself and go to sleep. 

He said in a tone which was only audible to her.

D: Guys. I am tired and i am off to sleep you guys continue.

She said while trying to get up. But she wiggled Virat immediately held her by waist.

V: Come let me take you to the room.

He said with a firm voice. She was feeling way to weak to say no to his help.

Msd: Ditya take your medicines before you go to sleep and drop a message to mom.