Chpater 54

Virat stepped into a quick shower picked whatever cloths he could and ran outside there room. Only to find her sitting with the other three girls Sakshi Hazel and Ziva.

She was playing with Ziva and looking at her smile he felt a little bad from within, looking at her love for kids he can completely understand she must have felt for losing her own. But he was proud of her the way she handled the situation the way she came out of it.

He saw Msd and Yuvi coming towards him.

Yuvi: Finally!!!

Msd: yeah someone decided to show up.

Yuvi: should I ask what kept you busy?

V: no you should not.

Msd: that was rude.

V: yeah as if asking your young brother where he was on his honeymoon is a very decent thing to do.

Yuvi: nahi bhai. Flaunting your love bites are decent.

V: mahi bhai will please say something to him?

Msd: Why should i? Waise I am also curious? What were you upto han?

V: great just great. Look at two shameless people I have here.

Yuvi: ohh bhai!!! You were the one who was lost in god knows which world for 2 good days and you are tell us this.

Virat was clearly feeling very shy with the level of teasing he was getting.

Yuvi: chill bro relax. We understand.

He winked at him.

Msd: so now since you are out of your honeymoon mode for a while. What’s next? What’s the plan?

V: I have messed up big time. Ditya is hella pissed. She has even warned me that she will go for sight seeing all by herself.

Yuvi: bro what do you think we are sitting here all alone and not with the ladies? Our wife’s are pissed at us too. 

V: god don’t tell me? What you guys did?

Msd: actually me and Yuvi played games on xbox for like forever and then we watched and made them watch super hero movies back to back.

Yuvi: and didn’t took them out anywhere so now they are angry and diti joining them they have decided that they are going alone leaving us behind.

V: do you think I should go and try to change there mind?

Msd: I don’t think that will work.

Just then they heard the girls coming.

Sak: bye boys! Have fun!

Msd: sakshi you girls are going? Really?

Sak:yes we are.

Hazel: yes and now you guys can play as many games as you want and can watch as many movies as you like.

D: we are going to explore the beautiful Hanoi city.

V: but Ditya its not safe for all of you to go alone.

D: oh please Virat. We will not get mobbed as no one knows us here and on top of that we are not alone we are 3 and including ziva 4.

Sak: and anyways we will be back before evening.

Hazel: yeah so till then bye boys have fun.

The girls stomped there feet and left from there leaving the helpless boys behind.

Yuvi: boys we have messed up big time.

Msd: actually this time yes we did messed up. They deserve every bit of this holiday.

V: and we behaved like total jerks. But we will make it up for that.

Yuvi: please Mr. Romeo enlighten us how?

V: see they love us unconditionally and try to keep us happy in anyway possible, putting all there efforts, so can’t we just put some efforts and make it wonderful evening for them once they come back.

Msd: you are right. Lets plan something which will make them happy and much needed for them.

Yuvi: ok boys then lets get to work now.

With that all of them started working on how to make the evening wonderful for there love.

The girls visited some famous places in Hanoi that includes The Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Ethnology Museum. Clicked mad number of pictures uploading it on social media and sending them to there husbands time to time. Making them realise what are they missing but they were happy to see them having time of there life.

Very soon the girls came back it was around 4.30 in the evening. They were very tired with the day they spent. They crashed down at yuvi and hazels room. After around 1 hour of nap they were woken up by the door bell of the room. Only to find 3 envelops addressing them each. They were asked to reach there respective rooms and follow the instructions given to them.

(Let me write the surprises they have planned for there wife’s individually as it will not be fair to side line Msd- sakshi and Yuvi- hazel.)