Chapter 30

Ditya was on her 12 hour long flight. Virat has not called her by the time she boarded the flight. She chose to drop a message to him wishing him luck for his match. She also told Mira and Aunty to make an excuse if he calls. She knows she will not be able to see the match as by the time she will reach it will be over.

This was the first time she was joining them on the tour. She has seen the matches before but then she only knew Mahi bhai personally. But this time it would be different. She will be with the entire team till the end of the series. She will not only be cheering for the team or bhai but for Virat. Her Virat. The feeling itself was very special. 

She came out of the airport and switched on the phone and found that they lost the match even after Virat’s century. Just then got a call. It was Mahi bhai. Yes so Singh uncle eventually agreed to let her go but he said she has to inform someone if not Virat. She chose Mahi bhai for that. She can trust him with her secrete.

Msd: Ditya have you reached. Are you fine?

D: yes bhai i did. I am fine don’t worry.

Msd: i am sorry Ditya i was not able to come personally to pick you up but i have a my security guy waiting for you at the airport he will bring you to the hotel.

D: That’s ok bhai i understand.

Msd: I will meet you in the hotel.

She can clearly sense the disappointment of losing the game in Msd’s voice.  But she chose to ignore that as for now.
She
D: ok bhai.

She was not feeling perfectly fine so she slept as soon as she sat in the car. She woke up when they reached there destination. As she stepped out side the car he saw Mahi bhai standing in front of her.

Msd: Hey Ditya! How are you now? You must be tired na.

D: Nahi bhai i am fine. You all are over reacting 

Msd: No we are not. You should take care.

D: Bhai i heard about todays match.

Msd: Yes. It was not our day. But we will put our 500% and win the next two matches as well as the series.

She liked the confidence with which he said that. She knew they will be able to do it.

D: yes i know you guys can do it

Msd: yes we can specially when our star batsman is in great form and now since you are here we will see him doing better then before in the field.

D: I have nothing to do with his form or performance bhai.

Msd: I know Ditya but he becomes a happy man around you.

Just then sakshi came. She hugged Ditya. Mean while Mahi went to check for room for Ditya

Sak: Diti how are you? Why can’t you just take care of yourself haan. We all were so worried. Specially virat you should have seen him. He was panicking like anything. I wonder how he still managed to score a century in the match.

D: Guys must be upset na after todays match.

Sak: Yes they all are. But we still have two more matches we have to win both of them. And i am sure these guys will. I have faith in them.

D: Yes they will. They are just the best.

Ditya said trying to sound a bit cheerful.

Sak: You know Diti. Virat is very upset. We all were feeling that he will become the same old cold non responsive and anti social person. But i guess since you are here we will get out our cheerful smiling Virat back.