Chapter 62

Ta Tada… 

                                Final chapter…

Before we all dive in to the chapter let me take this opportunity to thank each one of my reader. This was my first book and the kind of response I have got is overwhelming. I never in my life have imagined I will get so much love just for letting out my imagination.
Thank you all for all the love and support. You guys have been incredibly patient. 
And this is the happily ever after for our very own Ditya and Virat.

Also please do read the A/N at the end of the update. (Yes I know another one. But one last time.)

************************************************

6 months later..???

Ditya entered in there room ever so carefully. She knew Virat has just came back from a month long tour on a 11 hour flight and he must be sleeping.

These 6 months have been full roller coaster phase of Virat and Ditya’s life. Both personally and professionally.

They have lived there best dream and scariest nightmare at the same time.

Virat took a break from cricket for 2 months and this was the first long and overseas series he has played in last 4 months after that break. But as they say “nothing can effect the form of the run machine”. He won man of the series.

Ditya has been working from home since last 6 months and today was the first time she went to office for few hours in all these months.

Sensing the silence of the room. Ditya was assured that Virat is fast asleep. She switched on light to see the most adorable sight in front of her.

There was Virat who was fast asleep in the middle of the bed. His hairs were all messy and peace written all over his face.

His one hand was protectively holding their Daughter VIDI who was sleeping peacefully on his fathers chest and his other hand was holding their son DIVIT who was sleeping right next to him.