A/N

Hello Guys,

First and foremost  I can’t thank you enough for sticking by me and for all your messages and comments asking where I have been. They mean so much to me and shows how much you all connect to this story and you guys do care for me. I am sorry I have been a tribal case of MIA. Also, sorry for not writing this sooner.

I never wanted to write this but I have to. You all should know the reason of my absence you deserve to know. I have lost someone very dear and close to me. Someone who supported me undyingly and made my life better. I am still recovering from the shock.

You know what people, everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I’m supposed to do right now. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don’t know what to do with all this hurt right now.  If any of you have someone who is suffering from a loss of some one special I request you to be patient with them. Don’t say you understand there pain because you cannot. Just hear them out let them open up to you, just be there for them and that’s the best thing you can do. Also treat every one in your life with love and care as you don’t know which moment is gona be the last one. 

And as they say life goes on. No matter how hurt you are you still need to survive, you still need to look forward. I am back here because the only thing which can keep me and my thoughts away from the reality (which I really don’t want to face right now) is writing. Also, I can't let someone down who taught be to be positive no matter what. (Putting a brave face forward).

Hopefully I will be updating soon. Hopefully it will distract me. I am sorry for all the emotional shit coming on your way with my updates (can’t help my current state of mind).

Once again thank you so much.

Ditya

"This shall too pass."