Two

Fallon started to sob, and a tear streaked down my cheek. Harry continued to smile that same creepy smile.

"Now now girls, it depends on the complaint, you will be punished though," Harry laughed.

Harry frowned. I almost guessed he wasn't expecting this kind of reaction out of us.

"I guess I'll show you two upstairs, and I'll debrief Mallory when she wakes up," Harry smiled warmly.

He walked over and started to rip apart the tape binding me to the chair. He was using his bare hands, and he seemed to not struggle at all to rip the tape.

Once my wrists were free I rubbed them and winced as I felt the scratches running all over my wrists. He then snapped the tape around my ankles. I popped my ankles, and stretched my legs out.

Harry snapped Fallon's tape, and she too rubbed her raw wrists. Harry turned his back away from us, and I saw Fallon slowly get up from the chair. With a burst of speed she sprinted out of the dining room.

"Don't worry, she can't get out," Harry said pulling me up from the chair.

He pulled me out of the dining room, and through a hallway. He tugged on my wrist pulling me up the stairs.

He opened a door at the end of the upstairs hallway, and pushed me in.

"Melanie, your friend is here!" Harry shouted into the room.

"Okay Daddy I'll be out in a second!" A voice called from the back of the room.

I had to admit, Melanie's room was massive. I even envied the design of the room. The walls of Melanie's room where a light blue with white polka dots. Her bed had a white comforter, and light blue pillows to match with the wallpaper. Her closet looked massive from my standing point, and she even had her own bathroom in her room.

A scream from downstairs interrupted my thoughts. The scream was followed by a loud smack, and a thud.

I could guess it was Fallon.

"Hi, I'm Melanie!" Melanie giggled suddenly appearing right in front of me.

"Um I'm Alison," I murmured.

"Oh silly, don't mutter I'm your friend now!" Melanie smiled.

I smiled back. She grasped my wrist and pulled me to her closet.

Her closet was a huge walk in closet, with rows of shelves of assorted clothing.

I had to admit Melanie looked a lot like her father. She had the same black hair, except hers was longer and straighter. She had bright green eyes, and thick dark eyelashes. She looked about around 14.

"Okay time to make you look pretty!" Melanie giggled.

She pulled me to a vanity in the back of the closet, and sat me down in the chair. She pulled open one of the drawers, and pulled out a pair of scissors.

Perfect. A nice sharp and lethal weapon to break me out of this place.

Melanie leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry silly, these are just plastic."

I tried to not look disappointed as she grabbed a section of my blond hair. She made snipping noises, and continued to grab each section of my hair and pretended to cut it.

"So pretty!" Melanie shrieked.

I worked up a smile on my face, and tried to pretend to enjoy my fake haircut.

"Okay all done, now time for makeup!" Melanie cheered.

She opened another drawer in the vanity, and pulled out a tube of lipstick.

She spun the chair so I was facing her, and she started to apply the lipstick to my face.

I couldn't tell what color the lipstick was and it terrified me.

Melanie spun the chair back around, and I finally saw the lipstick. It was a deep red, and she actually applied it pretty good to my lips.

"Do you like it?" She smiled.

"Of course, very nice!" I smiled.

She then applied mascara to my eyelashes. Once again she applied it pretty good to my eyelashes.

"All done, now my favorite part, clothes!" She shrieked.

She pulled me from out of the chair, and dashed to the rows of outfits.

"Hm, so this is our first play date. You should wear a pretty dress!" she grinned.

She pulled out a short white dress, and a pair of white flats.

"Time to go try them on!" Melanie giggled.

------------------------------------------
Whoop whoop thank you so much for 9 reads, and 3 votes! I appreciate it so much and I love you all

Don't forget to vote, and comment what you think should happen next :)

Once again thanks for reading :D