End

"Stop don't you dare run from me!" Harry bellowed.

He's back.

The man who I murdered was back.

Except the damage I have done to the once innocent looking man was still apparent.

What should have been his eyes was two pools of blood. His forehead was a gooey mess of blood and fleshy pink looking chunks. But still there under all the blood was the twisted smile.

"It's okay Callie, I'm not going to hurt you," he sputtered as blood spurted through his teeth.

I tried to take a step back avoiding the spray of blood, but my feet remained planted on the forest floor.

When he tried to take another step towards me he let out a gut curling scream.

His entire head was being ripped off by an invisible force. The skin on his neck made a horrible ripping sound before his head was completely torn off of his body. Blood sprayed all over the forest floor, but it never hit me omg around me.

What was left of his shredded body collapsed on the once green forest floor. His head rolled towards my feet coming to a stop directly in front of my toes.

Before I could kick the thing away, it slowly turned towards me. With one last lurch the head smiled at me.

-

I woke up with a scream which caused me to slam my head on the tree I was leaning against.

Another nightmare to disrupt my much needed sleep.

Except I wasn't the only thing moving in the quiet woods.

A flash of blond hair, and the ragged breathing told me I wasn't the only one to escape the nightmare.

-

And that's all folks.

Hopefully you can guess who the blond hair was ;)

Thank you for sticking with me, and of course reading this!

It was a fun thing to write cause for once it wasn't for a grade or any of that garbage lol

Yes, more work is coming in the future.

I couldn't have done all of this without you, my readers!

Thank you for putting HDF at 15th in Horror! It's amazing :D

I would like to end my speech with one last thank you to my readers!

you guys are the bomb!

shE